Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

11 hours ago, Success said:

It’s weird - him leaving makes me realize that I don’t really hate him after all.

It’s the organization and fans I can’t stand.

Feels good to have clarity on that.  I hope the Pats now lose for forever and a day.  Brady can win all he wants in Tampa.

*Salute

I made a similar post yesterday.

Edited by Chicken Boo

37 minutes ago, MJS said:

Matches his skills as an actor.

Bad take.  He’s been good in a bunch of movies. 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I liked The Town. Anyone seen his new movie about basketball? I know theaters are closed now :(

I think they are releasing new movies on pay per view. 

25 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Off topic but i beg to differ. Good actor and a better director. His bro, Casey, is a very good and underrated actor.

Gone Baby Gone is one of my favs. 

24 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Bad take.  He’s been good in a bunch of movies. 

I think they are releasing new movies on pay per view. 

Sorry, I think he's terrible. And he's basically the same character in every movie. But you guys are free to like him.

I can't wait to see how Brady reacts when he figures out the guys in the striped shirts are not on his team anymore.  I am sure he will get the personal protection from the officials, because of his reputation/experience, but the Buccaneers most likely will not receive the Patriot* treatment overall.  

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I can't wait to see how Brady reacts when he figures out the guys in the striped shirts are not on his team anymore.  I am sure he will get the personal protection from the officials, because of his reputation/experience, but the Buccaneers most likely will not receive the Patriot* treatment overall.  

And when he figures out other teams don't radio the defensive call to the QB just before the snap

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Bucs media reporting they will almost certainly not pursue Antonio Brown.

They can’t afford him anyways, paying most of their cap to a 43 year old QB

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

They might because of Brady 

55 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

They can’t afford him anyways, paying most of their cap to a 43 year old QB

They have roughly $30 million in cap space and I’m not sure AB would cost much even if space was limited. He’ll be lucky to find a job at all. 

34 minutes ago, DJB said:

Hmm. Then it is plausible that Brown goes to Tampa. 

I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion.  AB was a rookie in 2010, and not yet a head case...as far as I know.  Things change and I'm sure Bruce Arians has taken note.  I believe AB is done in the NFL...no one wants him.

• Like (+1) 1