Tom Brady to TB - 2Yrs, $50M all gtd no trade clause

Brady to Tampa?  That's WAY cheaper than my plan where I had the Bills paying him to sit on our Bench for the next season, guaranteeing our path to the Division, Playoffs, and Super Bowl. Now at least we won't see him until we meet in early February!

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

From where?

Um, excuse me.  What kind of car do you drive?

Honestly, I don’t remember.  It was an online newspaper from 4 hours ago but I’m not going to hunt for it.  It was quality enough to make me believe it was probably going to happen.  However, so much time has passed, who knows?

Edited by Virgil

I wonder if the Patriots will call up the Indianapolis Colts to see if they can get Jacoby Brissett back from the Colts. It would be a good fit, a guy who is familiar with their system, has starting experience in the NFL and is now a backup in Indianapolis

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I think that oversells Bucs defense by a ton. They were in a lot of weird games where the offense would put them in terrible spots for sure, but the only measurable stat (DVOA doesn't qualify as such) they excelled at was run defense and YPA. You can't give up the 4th most points in the league and get called the 2nd best defense in my book.

A ridiculous number of winston pick sixes (And near-pick sixes that placed the opponent in the red zone) added to that total. It totally skews the points allowed number.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Depends who their QB is going to be. If Belichick ends up signing Dalton, Or some  cheap no name then I can see more than just Edelman retiring or wanting off the team

Well who else is in Tampa? They don’t have a RB their O line is suspect at best and their defense is shaky as well. Technically Evans, Godwin and Howard are their main weapons. Plus he’s not playing in the Belichick system anymore. He’s gonna get exposed

That Offense was 3rd in scoring, with an incompetent QB.  Their WR trio ism probably the best in the NFL.  They had more rushing TDs than the Bills.

1 hour ago, Capco said:

Huh?  Brady doesn't beat the opposing offense.  He plays against the opposing defense.  

His job has nothing to do with opposing offensive schemes.  This comment makes no sense.  

He's seen it all for 2 decades.  It's ridiculous to suggest he couldn't learn a different system.  He has seen every variation of every system.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Wow Tampa currently has the 5th highest Super Bowl odds in Vegas

That's hilarious. 82 year old Brady is not going to change the fate of that team much.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

That Offense was 3rd in scoring, with an incompetent QB.  Their WR trio ism probably the best in the NFL.  They had more rushing TDs than the Bills.

Winston may be incompetent overall, but he throws the ball all over the field. I would be surprised if Tom Brady is anywhere near as reckless as Winston. Their passing offense will likely decline, but maybe that's a good thing for them overall.

• Like (+1) 1