Anyone else made a Diggs nameplate for their Watkins jersey?

Hebert19

On 3/18/2020 at 3:12 AM, Chandler#81 said:

At that price, you can afford to have it professionally disinfected before trying it on.. <cough cough>

Probably comes from the same factory every face mask worn in the USA comes from. Im sure it us fine.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I do have one exception and it’s a guy that I encountered last year in Cleveland at the game. 

6C27193F-212E-47C6-BDAB-A3223C114962.thumb.jpeg.c5f464f22e14c99096b408b57854321d.jpeg

KJ, I think you went a little Samuel Jackson from Pulp Fiction on this one, but this pic made me laugh.  I honestly don’t care, but if you do, so be it as you’re a cool cat.  I only have two jerseys, Fredex and MGK of course, but they are authentic.  

Look at the bright side, no one is going g to see these things this year anyway as there won’t most likely be fans.

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I actually prefer the duct tape to the switch. That says, “I’m being ironic.” The nameplate switch says, “I’m trying to deceive you into thinking this is a Diggs Jersey. It really is a Watkins Jersey and a $17.95 investment in changing the name.” 

I’ll take the nameplate swap over a Jim Kelly on a new style jersey.

Like I mentioned, I personally like my jerseys legit, and I don’t buy or wear modern players anyways. Heck, I rarely wear any of my jerseys outside my house either.

But for a $20 nameplate update, I say go for it, you don’t have to fork over to the NFL money machine over and over to be a fan of your team.

2 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’ll take the nameplate swap over a Jim Kelly on a new style jersey.

Like I mentioned, I personally like my jerseys legit, and I don’t buy or wear modern players anyways. Heck, I rarely wear any of my jerseys outside my house either.

But for a $20 nameplate update, I say go for it, you don’t have to fork over to the NFL money machine over and over to be a fan of your team.

Nope, but you don’t need to be jersey guy either. That’s kind of the point. Instead of spending $20 on a nameplate swap that doesn’t work use that $20 on a Bills shirt or hat. Go to 26 shirts and get something fun there that supports a good cause as well. That’s just an infinitely better look than a different font on the back of an old jersey. 

If you want to be jersey guy you can always get one like Kelly that will always work. You can also get someone that will be here for a little while like Edmunds or Diggs. That way you don’t have to invest every year but there is never a situation where the nameplate looks good. Everyone notices the fake jerseys. You’re better off with the duct tape. 

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

KJ, I think you went a little Samuel Jackson from Pulp Fiction on this one, but this pic made me laugh.  I honestly don’t care, but if you do, so be it as you’re a cool cat.  I only have two jerseys, Fredex and MGK of course, but they are authentic.  

Look at the bright side, no one is going g to see these things this year anyway as there won’t most likely be fans.

That pic made me laugh too. I had to catch up to the guy to get it. Glad I did!!