R Quinn to the Bears 5yrs $70M, Former 1st L. Floyd Cut (poss Murphy replacement)

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Is Mack on the trade block now? That would be a great addition and we have the Cap Space to make it happend. 

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Is Mack on the trade block now? That would be a great addition and we have the Cap Space to make it happend. 

I'd give da Bears the rest of this years draft picks for Mack 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

That would help,  starting to come around on Diggs trade because late #1 pick was not going to help in his first season.  Diggs gives us #1 and Brown moves to #2 and we can always draft big receiver to develop.

I see RB depth as next position of need and they could get someone with their seconder.

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 1

Based on his production last year it doesn't surprise me. He is a good player when he's hot. 

But that seems like a weird focus in FA for bears. Jimmy Graham and Robert Quinn. 

Addison is more consistent and significantly cheaper, if older.

Edited by Seoulofstone

34 minutes ago, Seoulofstone said:

Based on his production last year it doesn't surprise me. He is a good player when he's hot. 

But that seems like a weird focus in FA for bears. Jimmy Graham and Robert Quinn. 

Addison is more consistent and significantly cheaper, if older.

Agreed.  It seems like a hail mary for the Bears.  They need a QB or it is all for not.

55 minutes ago, Antonio said:

It seems like Chicago is making a big push to improve their team, why would they trade Mack?

27 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It seems like Chicago is making a big push to improve their team,

They overpaid for a washed TE when they already have recent high picks and too much cap space invested in the position.

They paid a DE top dollar when they are tight to the cap despite having Khalil Mack.

Meanwhile they have 1 WR, Oline issues, CB issues, and critically a regressing QB.

Edited by Seoulofstone
  • Like (+1) 1