Cam - looks like he is being released!!!

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

that’s why I think BB would go for him. Pride. Probably thinks he can make Cam a cerebral, accurate pocket passer. 

“Cam” and “cerebral” look funny so close together!  :)  But I’m sure he has some snazzy pocket squares to wear for post game interviews. Maybe a little feather in his fedora. I, for one, would love to see this!   

Good luck, Billy.  

What is his record without Brady again?  That stat gives me a warm feeling. I know that he won 11 games with Matt Cassell, but that was stacked team that won 16 games the year before, so a 5 game drop without Tommy. I’d like to see Brady suck because he’s old, and Belichick get exposed a bit for his arrogance. He lost his QB as the rest of the division seems to be on the upswing. Patriots deserve the next two decades as the doormat of the AFCE! 

19 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

You are persistent. But..... if Hopkins can be moved anyone can be moved 

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

They are rumored to be tanking. I could see them move McCaffrey

I have been dead serious about the possiblity of him being available... I realized last season it seems like nobody is untouchable any longer. Plus with our connections to all things Carolina I figure we would have 1st dibs on him and Kuechly, but unfortunately the latter retired on us so we only have the option of having him coach AJ Klien.