Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
billsfan_34

Current State of the Patsies

Recommended Posts

- Brady out

- Last season oldest team in the NFL

- 13 million in cap space

- Is NE such a hot FA market anymore?

ย 

The tides are turning in my opinion.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost Van Noy, lost Collins, most likely losing one McCourtey, their drafts have been meh, it's a beautiful thing. May they all

Image result for burning in hell gif

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted Brady back to fully experience the Pats demise, but apparently he is smart and jumping ship while his legacy is still intact.

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Lost Van Noy, lost Collins, most likely losing one McCourtey, their drafts have been meh, it's a beautiful thing. May they all

Image result for burning in hell gif

All I hear is comp pick comp pick and comp pick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œย 

Iโ€™m kidding. They need some serious magic to stay competitive right now.ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MJS said:

I wanted Brady back to fully experience the Pats demise, but apparently he is smart and jumping ship while his legacy is still intact.

I hear ya- many of us wanted to smack him around. Now we have to watch from afar.ย 

1 minute ago, Cruiserplayer said:

T Hill, Bridgewater, Dalton? Whose gonna be their QB?

I would say Bridgewater but he isnโ€™t going to be cheap. They will have to clear cap and remember you have to also sign your draft picks too. They are in a tough spot.

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Tanking for Trevor?

Is that in BBโ€™s MO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

T Hill, Bridgewater, Dalton? Whose gonna be their QB?

I'd say Bridgewater as he is another Captain Checkdown type

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

All I hear is comp pick comp pick and comp pick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œย 

Iโ€™m kidding. They need some serious magic to stay competitive right now.ย 

Yes sir!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus they take on a $13 M dead cap hit due to Brady's last contract.ย  A parting gift ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Is that in BBโ€™s MO?

Breaking or going against the spirit of the rules? Yes, very much his MO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'd say Bridgewater as he is another Captain Checkdown type

Wasn't there a report of Bridgewater going to Chicago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MJS said:

Wasn't there a report of Bridgewater going to Chicago?

Chicago doesn't know what the heck they are doing right now. they've been linked to Bridgewater, Dalton, Foles, Kurt Warner, and Troy Aikman.ย 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Breaking or going against the spirit of the rules? Yes, very much his MO.

Good point for sure

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Chicago doesn't know what the heck they are doing right now. they've been linked to Bridgewater, Dalton, Foles, Kurt Warner, and Troy Aikman.ย 

Haha thats funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elite defensive backfield. Elite special teams. Serviceable oline (if they are all healthy).ย Very dubious everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You forgot about the upcoming sanctions for Spygate 2.0. Could cost them a high draft pick.ย 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as they have Belichick, NE will continue to be be a thorn in our side. Hopefully the magic was all Brady and not the Hoodie. I guess we will find out this season.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LittleSammy said:

As long as they have Belichick, NE will continue to be be a thorn in our side. Hopefully the magic was all Brady and not the Hoodie. I guess we will find out this season.

ย 

A great coach almost always has a HOF QB on his team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...