Current State of the Patsies

10 minutes ago, LittleSammy said:

As long as they have Belichick, NE will continue to be be a thorn in our side. Hopefully the magic was all Brady and not the Hoodie. I guess we will find out this season.

I agree to a certain extent. I believe NE will still be competitive this year, but not to the extent we've seen in the past.

8 minutes ago, LittleSammy said:

As long as they have Belichick, NE will continue to be be a thorn in our side. Hopefully the magic was all Brady and not the Hoodie. I guess we will find out this season.

Agreed. I'm not as bullish, as many others are, about our chances to take the division.

We should be in the hunt. But the pats wiil still be tough (is Dalton that much of a step down from the current Brady). And I expect the dolphins to be a lot better next year.

You'll hear no sh!+ talking from me about the current state of the pats. Though I'm hoping we stomp them into the ground. 

52 minutes ago, MJS said:

I wanted Brady back to fully experience the Pats demise, but apparently he is smart and jumping ship while his legacy is still intact.

That’s where I’m at.  I wanted to end their dynasty with Brady.  It won’t feel quite the same with some other qb.

They won’t be as dangerous maybe, but SM will take them seriously as he should, “if” sanctions for the latest round of cheating hits at the right time it may, and I mean may, be the beginning of the slide into oblivion. One can only hope...?

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, somnus00 said:

Agreed. I'm not as bullish, as many others are, about our chances to take the division.

We should be in the hunt. But the pats wiil still be tough (is Dalton that much of a step down from the current Brady). And I expect the dolphins to be a lot better next year.

You'll hear no sh!+ talking from me about the current state of the pats. Though I'm hoping we stomp them into the ground. 

I'm not so bullish on the Dolphin's prospects as others on this board.  Yesterday, they put some fresh lipstick on the pig... but you can't erase years of bad drafting, poor player development, a revolving door of coaches and extremely questionable management moves with one solid free agency swing.  I think that it all starts with the ownership down in Miami... and they're not out of the woods yet.

4 minutes ago, Jamie Mueller said:

I'm not so bullish on the Dolphin's prospects as others on this board.  Yesterday, they put some fresh lipstick on the pig... but you can't erase years of bad drafting, poor player development, a revolving door of coaches and extremely questionable management moves with one solid free agency swing.  I think that it all starts with the ownership down in Miami... and they're not out of the woods yet.

Miami made some moves. 

But to me, the Dolphins always seem like a collection of players, rather than a cohesive team--which is what McBeane have built here in Buffalo.    I don't expect that to change this year, even with the new additions...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cruiserplayer said:

T Hill, Bridgewater, Dalton? Whose gonna be their QB?

Latest on WEEI, Belichick rolling with Jarrett Stidham. He'll wear Brady's old helmet.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Miami made some moves. 

But to me, the Dolphins always seem like a collection of players, rather than a cohesive team--which is what McBeane have built here in Buffalo.    I don't expect that to change this year, even with the new additions...

I don't know. I like Flores. He has a lot of McDermott about him. I don't think they will be a threat for the division this year Miami but I do think they are trending the right way and I don't think they will look like a collection of individuals any longer. They didn't last year. They looked like a team, a real team, just a horribly undertalented one. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, MJS said:

I wanted Brady back to fully experience the Pats demise, but apparently he is smart and jumping ship while his legacy is still intact.

LOL.  He's being thrown overboard.

4 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

- Brady out

- Last season oldest team in the NFL

- 13 million in cap space

- Is NE such a hot FA market anymore?

The tides are turning in my opinion.

As long as coach Belichek is there, they will always be a favored destination.  The question is who is going to play QB.   Andy Dalton?   Will th Patriots swing a trade for Josh Rosen and give him a chance.  He would be perfectly suited for that offense.  But they don't have an OL.

• Thank you (+1) 1