Is Beane universally liked and trusted by the fans?

Mr. K

Brandon Beane coming from Carolina had me saying "this guy looks like Mr. Bean" but after these first handful of seasons he has come in and assisted McDermott in cleaning up just about every single inch of mess in the organization. Salary cap situation great, talent is getting better every year with mid round steals and good FA addition, the Diggs trade is awesome, and a little bit of timing with Brady leaving has the Bills somewhere they have not been since I was 9. If they win the division and JA takes another step we're talking about foreign territory for a decent chunk of the fan base.   I'm excited for the draft (let alone the season) to see what else Beane has going on. Who knows what he wants in the draft.  So that leaves the question do the rest of fans trust Beanes GMing skills? 

• Like (+1) 1

He has an eye for talent and roster building. 
We question a lot of stuff (KB, Tolbert, Star,  etc etc) but it’s worked. You can point to luck and easy strength of schedule or whatever but it doesn’t matter. It’s worked. Playoffs in 2 out of 3 years.  He’s built a very exciting core group of young players. He has provided veteran leadership to guide these young players. He has managed the cap and draft picks as good as any gm in the league since being here.  If you don’t like Beane, or the direction of this team I would have to wonder if you’re a fan of football at all. Not everything is perfect and plenty of fun things to debate, but overall this has been a fun ride to a rebuild. 
We cried for years to tear it down top to bottom. Gut the front office, coaches and players and rebuild. It’s finally happened and we have one of the best young core groups of players in the entire league, oh and we actually have the cap space and willingness to keep them now too. Very little to not be excited about.

The vast majority think highly of Beane, 

Then there is that dozen or so that just cry their eyes out over anything Beane does. They certainly are a hoot...

Go Bills!!!

On every thread about signings there are one or two "fans" calling it stupid and trashing on Beane and the organization. They are an sorry group who probably have no friends in real life.

You MUST be new here. There’s people here who have never heard of a player but if we sign him, they’ll jump at the chance to bash him, Beane, McDermott, Kim & her daughter. It’s called the interweb. No one is ‘universally liked’ here. Hell, not even You, now.

• Haha (+1) 1