Jordan Phillips signs with Arizona

junior

42 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Jordan Phillips: 9.5 sacks and 8 missed tackles on 543 snaps (20.5% missed tackle rate)

Mario Addison: 9.5 sacks and 1 missed tackle on 729 snaps (2.8% missed tackle rate)

different positions

I like Phillips stats better

contract numbers say Phillips more valuable

Also for the psyche of the team we should be retaining someone

Edited by DrDare

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

No, nor should he but I'm glad for Jordan. He gets paid and is not in our conference. Happy for him.

He was always going to be a rotational player here with a Harry. There's no way we can pay 10mil per for a part-time player.

That said, I find it hard to dislike him and wish him the best. He's getting paid and will get the playing time he's hoping for.

I'll be curious what kind of numbers and impact he has this year. I think some guys actually perform better when they get to rotate out and get some rest. I suspect he may be one of those types of guys. Time will tell.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea. Arizona is going to be a tough out this year. I think Murray is going to be a good one.

They are stuck in a tough division. Seattle is always tough, San Francisco might take a step down but they will be competitive and The Rams have talent too. That's one of those divisions where even if one team is dramatically below expectations there will still be 3 teams with 8 or more wins. I do like their moves, they got Hopkins on a steal and Phillips helps their D-line. 

3 minutes ago, babulator said:

He was always going to be a rotational player here with a Harry. There's no way we can pay 10mil per for a part-time player.

It could have been Phillips and Harry

Star should have went

4 minutes ago, DrDare said:

It could have been Phillips and Harry

Star should have went

I'm not here to defend Star, but he isn't a FA and cutting him would undoubtedly have cap ramifications. 

Clearly,  coach values him more than most folks here do. Without a deep understanding of Star's cap hit, I'll just have to say I trust the Process.

Go Bills!

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Lol I can handle one hyped up game from him every few years. 
I will 110% be watching the Phillips vs Feliciano matchup 

His contract will be up by the time we get to play them a second time.....unless its the Super Bowl.