Jordan Phillips signs with Arizona

junior

Congrats to Jordan...from bust to a desirable free agent.  He worked hard the last two seasons to rehab a reputation that wasn't all his fault.  He endeared himself to a lot of Bills fans (including me).  Good luck with a team that is really on the rise.

• Like (+1) 7

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

seems 3 year 30 mil deals been going around so i'll say it's that

Yep, been saying fro 5 years have no idea why players have given those "club options" at the end of contracts..Cousins, Sammy etc showed the way,,sign 3 year deals, get another bite at the apple , especially when the new TV money kicks in

Just now, DFT said:

I’ll guess 27M with incentives.  But it will impact Reader if it’s higher.  

I was just kind of making a joke because of the number of 3 year 30 mill contacts that I’ve seen 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Definitely sad to see him go.  I know it was inevitable, but I still didn't wanna see it happen.  He had a great presence in this organization. 

Agreed. I wish it worked out here, but that never seemed like an option. 

Jordan Phillips is the perfect example of what Sean Mcdermott echoed at the combine, "come to buffalo to be the best version of yourself". Phillips went from being a bust/cancer in locker room arguing with the head coach in Miami to being a better teammate, more productive player in Buffalo which in turn got him this new contract!

• Like (+1) 3