Bills Add Tyler Matakevich

Love this signing.

The guy is a missionary on ST, and honestly with the way we play defense he’ll be a very nice fit. 

incredible instincts, the main idea along with ST may be able to help Edmunds quickly diagnosis plays as this is where I feel Tremaine can make the most growth in his game.

Matakevich’s knock coming out of Temple was did he have the athletic ability to compete min the NFL but then surprised at the combine and has looked great as a plug and play ST ace and has also had some very good preseason games at ILB. 

But if you throw on the tape of his last year in school specifically the ND the guy was on a mission it was incredible to watch. 

I know I’m gonna get flamed for this but this could be a Jerry Hughes type of situation. We’ll see but I’m pumped. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, billvernsays said:

Love this signing.

The guy is a missionary on ST, and honestly with the way we play defense he’ll be a very nice fit. 

incredible instincts, the main idea along with ST may be able to help Edmunds quickly diagnosis plays as this is where I feel Tremaine can make the most growth in his game.

Matakevich’s knock coming out of Temple was did he have the athletic ability to compete min the NFL but then surprised at the combine and has looked great as a plug and play ST ace and has also had some very good preseason games at ILB. 

But if you throw on the tape of his last year in school specifically the ND the guy was on a mission it was incredible to watch. 

I know I’m gonna get flamed for this but this could be a Jerry Hughes type of situation. We’ll see but I’m pumped. 

Not my favorite position but I will still welcome him to the Bills