Breaking news!!! Brady will not return to New England

MAJBobby

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

LAMO,  Pats fans are in for a rude wake up call on how tough it is to win without great QB play.  I could see them finishing last in the division,  while i hate Brady he has my full respect as the best ever and glad to see him leave our division.  Not sure if this move changes anything on  how Jets / Dolphins and ourselves attack the offseason.  

38 minutes ago, H2o said:

:lol: :thumbsup:

Image result for crying baby gif

A low quality baby GIF in reaction to me pointing out that you posted something that was either completely f*cking stupid, or the worst joke in history? 

Whatever helps you cope lol

13 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

LAMO,  Pats fans are in for a rude wake up call on how tough it is to win without great QB play.  I could see them finishing last in the division,  while i hate Brady he has my full respect as the best ever and glad to see him leave our division.  Not sure if this move changes anything on  how Jets / Dolphins and ourselves attack the offseason.  

They genuinely think finding a playoff-caliber QB is as simple as having Belichick give the football to the next guy, they think it's Stidham (whose release is worse than most I've seen in the NFL since Tebow)

3 minutes ago, arcane said:

A low quality baby GIF in reaction to me pointing out that you posted something that was either completely f*cking stupid, or the worst joke in history? 

Whatever helps you cope lol

They genuinely think finding a playoff-caliber QB is as simple as having Belichick give the football to the next guy, they think it's Stidham (whose release is worse than most I've seen in the NFL since Tebow)

I will not feel sorry when teams run up the score on them,   this is and has always been a QB league and Bill will look very average without Brady.  Their average talent receivers will now look like average receivers. Looking forward to seeing their total demise,  nothing has been worse over the years listening to jerk Pats fans

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’ll believe it when he actually signs on the dotted line with another team.  Tampa Bay is the only option left for him that isn’t better than retiring with some dignity.  If that doesn’t happen, I can still see some kind of intervention that brings him back to New England.  

As someone mentioned, Kraft putting this on Brady I am sure is not sitting well with Tommy boy. Weak sauce from Kraft....

9 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Mixed feelings on this.I'm glad he's leaving, but I would rather have beat his ass and taken the division with him still there. Either way.....

The title is ours this year?

And last year (unfortunately) and this coming year would have been Great times to do it.

he leaves without a meaningful loss to us since 2011...against the same guy who beat him in his final regular season game as a Pat.