Breaking news!!! Brady will not return to New England

MAJBobby

I don't care what anyone says, this is Belichick's biggest test. I honestly don't think he can win a SB without Brady. I don't think he can even go back to one. He was bad in Cleveland and went 5-11 his first year in NE and then started 0-2 the following year before Brady took over. I don't care what he did in his one season without Brady against a very weak schedule. I have argued that Brady has made him what he is and this will say whether that is true tonight

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't care what anyone says, this is Belichick's biggest test. I honestly don't think he can win a SB without Brady. I don't think he can even go back to one. He was bad in Cleveland and went 5-11 his first year in NE and then started 0-2 the following year before Brady took over. I don't care what he did in his one season without Brady against a very weak schedule. I have argued that Brady has made him what he is and this will say whether that is true tonight

Big test for Belichick and Ernie Adams to come up with new ways of cheating. After all, the NFL won't punish them.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Honestly, I hate this.  As much as annoying as Pats fans are, this does suck to see a legend play for another team.  And as a Bills fans, I wanted us to beat the best.  It would have felt a million times better to beat the Pats with Brady than without him.  He leaves basically owning Buffalo.  I wanted to take him out.  

And I still think he has something left in the tank. I think he should go to TB.  

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Depending on what they do the rest of FA and the draft the Dolphins could end up being our biggest competition. They are making moves and have 3 first round picks. Good coach too. 

Last couple seasons I figured we were neck and neck with the Jets for who is taking over the next 10 years. But the Jets have bungled every free agency and coaching hire since drafting Darnold. 
It’s definitely the Dolphins. Only good news is they are a year or two from being legit threats. They’re gonna be super competitive again this year though with some talent infused to that roster of nobodies from last year. I like their young players. 

"If he were to sign with the Patriots or another team after March 18, there would be $13.5 in dead money for the Patriots in 2020. That means if Brady signs a deal with a $20 million cap hit with the Patriots after March 18, his cap hit would really be $33.5 million.

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-hannable/what-are-the-details-of-tom-brady-s-contract

Their dynasty is finished but someone like Dalton is not an immediate downgrade over a 43 year old Brady. Did everyone forget how bad this guy sucked last year? If Brady was still good Belichick would have paid him. If they DO suck massively next year then that puts them in the running to draft Trevor Lawrence which is...yea... Everyone knows what Belichick is all about. He is absolutely the kind of guy who is sleazy enough to throw the season to get a franchise QB. If he plans to keep coaching he absolutely isn't going to want to do it with Andy Dalton as his guy. McDaniels would do the same thing. I'm rooting for them to suck but not so much that it ends up giving them another potential dynasty.