Breaking news!!! Brady will not return to New England

MAJBobby

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Could free agency be going any better for the Buffalo Bills?  

According to PFF we lost the offseason before we made a single move. Now that we have made moves the team is basically a PS that is allowed to be active on game days. 

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Their offense is going to be terrible this year. Even mid-level options like Ryan Tannehill are off the table. My bold prediction is Jameis Winston.

The opposite of what Billy is looking for in a QB - he is a turnover machine.

2 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Patriots will play tough.  There are good QBs on the market.

Have to fight every game and not miss blocks when you are 3/1

Agree that New England will still be a decent team and play hard.

But what "good QBs" are still on the market?  

The best options for New England look like Jameis Winston and Teddy Bridgewater.

Brady being allowed to leave NE tells me all I need to know about where Belichick is on him.

His level of play is declining rapidly.  And Belichick knows he can get solid play from someone else that is now better than the guy he won 6 SB's with. 

Now let's go win the division in 2020!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Mixed feelings on this.I'm glad he's leaving, but I would rather have beat his ass and taken the division with him still there. Either way.....

The title is ours this year?

This x100

Just now, billieve420 said:

Honestly would rather have beaten Brady into retirement than him going to another team. Really no excuses for the Bills come 2020 to take next step and win division.

I feel the same way.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Their offense is going to be terrible this year. Even mid-level options like Ryan Tannehill are off the table. My bold prediction is Jameis Winston.

I'm thinking Bridgewater or Dalton.  Bellicheat would probably strangle Winston long before throwing his typical 25+ interceptions.  Who knows at this point, your bold prediction could be spot on.

Tom will be terrible this year (first time he will be playing without Ernie Adams and Bill B. feeding him cheat codes). When another qb plays for New England this year and has similar #’s to Brady, the world will know what most of us have known for years -they are still cheating (*for proof, look at Cassell’s #’s the year Brady was out)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I also think Bellichick knows Brady is shot. He's going to get killed no matter who he goes to without that offense and ability to keep guys off him. It's going to be lovely. I don't wish pain on anyone but... okay I do. 

Edited by Kelly the Dog
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Tampa?

Who plays QB for New England??

My meathead Patriots buddy who loves to talk smack sends me this yesterday...

Trophy-Case.jpg

My response was "Looks like the Patriots QB room."   :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1