Did we turn a corner at culture?

44 minutes ago, KGun12TD said:

Thank you for this...Diggs got a bad rap cause he wanted to be a part of the offense...is that a bad thing? UGh!

Honestly, the Diggs to Buffalo trade feels an awful lot like the OBJ to Cleveland trade.  Two similarly talented WRs who made waves with their teams because of football reasons.  Easy for casual fans to see what they want to see without diving deeper.  Similar trades too.  The takeaway on both is that if the offense runs well, then no worries.  But if there are similar problems in the future, then expect more of the same.  That happened to a degree with OBJ last season.

I am not criticizing Beane for this trade.  Quite the opposite.  Well done.  The Bills needed a bona fide #1 WR and he got us one in a very reasonable trade.  And let’s face it, if Allen takes a step forward then Diggs won’t have any reason to gripe.  If Allen doesn’t, then Diggs unhappiness won’t really matter as much because it won’t be derailing anything. 

8 minutes ago, T master said:

I like his talent but the dude seems to resemble AB a awful lot i just hope thats not true I get that the really good ones have ego's i just hope this guy isn't a pain in the Bills ass they don't need that & anything i've seen or read on this player is he looks as if he can be that guy .

I think when we see his reaction to the trade will be a tell all usually you can't hide your true feelings in front of a camera .

Shame... What is the resemblance to AB? 
This ain’t a me first guy. This guy won’t be throwing candy penises at women on instagram. He is a character guy. He’s given zero signs that he is as crazy as AB. 

I think Diggs is a fiery competitor who knows he is a difference maker. He wants the ball at crunch time. Like all great WRs, there is no small amount of diva in him but he backs it up with his play. He will make Allen's career. He's the sizzle and the steak at a meat loaf price. This is the best time to be a Bills fan since the glory days

16 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

I think this thread can be closed b/c the OP isnt gonna post in here again.

I'll take that wager! ? 

Just been extra-busy today.  Let me clarify, I never thought Diggs was an AB or such.  Nor was the point of this thread questioning how Diggs will do in Buffalo.  That is bring discussed in other places.  For the record, I love Diggs and the trade that got him here.  The point of this thread was to discuss the potential shift in culture, and whether the Bills have moved from a position of looking for players that could help the culture by having those special qualities McBeane wanted...and have since moved to a position where Buffalo can start taking players that they instead hope their culture can imprint on and assist, much like New England does.  That's all.

28 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I'll take that wager! ? 

Just been extra-busy today.  Let me clarify, I never thought Diggs was an AB or such.  Nor was the point of this thread questioning how Diggs will do in Buffalo.  That is bring discussed in other places.  For the record, I love Diggs and the trade that got him here.  The point of this thread was to discuss the potential shift in culture, and whether the Bills have moved from a position of looking for players that could help the culture by having those special qualities McBeane wanted...and have since moved to a position where Buffalo can start taking players that they instead hope their culture can imprint on and assist, much like New England does.  That's all.

and the answer to your question is Diggs would’ve always fit in with McDermott and Beane even in 2017 when they first came aboard. He fits in even better now with a dogged competitor like Allen at QB. So your question is now answered. Kudos for actually returning to your own thread; god knows hardly anyone else does that around here nowadays...but:

do some homework on Stefon before you post this drivel. If you did (which you didn’t) you probably wouldn’t have posted this thread.