Bills Sign Mario Addison on a 3 year deal

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

What are you basing this off?

Less guaranteed money and front loaded to allow the Bills to get out after a season if needed.

The Bills could revamp their entire DE position after this year with very little dead cap hit. 

A lot of money for someone who will be 33 when season starts. With the age on the DE position they will have to revamp it after this year.

Dont get me wrong,  I like the player. Just dont like the term and price

Edited by noacls

4 minutes ago, noacls said:

A lot of money for someone who will be 33 when season starts. With the age on the DE position they will have to revamp it after this year

The Bills have all the ability to revamp the position after this year. Hughes deal can be gotten out of after this year with little impact. Murphy comes off the books. The rest are rookie deals. 

Plenty of DE’s have been productive into their mid 30’s.

Jon Abraham comes to mind. Maybe Addison turns into a pure pass rusher in 2021 or 2022 if he is still in Buffalo. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

As long as they have Akiem Hicks they’ll be good up front. Dude is a monster.

two years left so he's gotta get paid soon too...either win now or rebuild in a couple of years...

37 minutes ago, noacls said:

A lot of money for someone who will be 33 when season starts. With the age on the DE position they will have to revamp it after this year.

Dont get me wrong,  I like the player. Just dont like the term and price

I fully expect Beane to draft a DE no later than 3rd round this year

• Like (+1) 2