Dallas resigns cooper 5 yrs $100 million

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Dallas resigns cooper 5 yrs $100 million

I'm guessing the Bills were in on that and thought the better of it. I'de hate to see what we were offering.

I'm Bills felt ok giving the 1st because they can get Diggs and let's say Robert Quinn in free agency for the money. Don't need the 1st.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

just.   wow.   i still don’t get this.   How can they pay Cooper, Dak and Elliott?

They have sucked since 96 just like us and have certainly spent way more money on the same end result

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Wow. Not understanding the cap management if two players account for $60m. Isn’t this a team sport? ? 

Don't underestimate your ability to understand cap management.  Your question is one that Jerry Jones should have been asking before agreeing to this deal. This sure makes the Diggs contract inherited by the Bills look pretty good.  Cooper isn't worth $8m per year more than Diggs and this will force Dallas to release some good talent in the future.  

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

They have sucked since 96 just like us and have certainly spent way more money on the same end result

AND we kicked their asses on national TV!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

He’s not worth 100 million. Not even close, I’m glad the Bills didn’t chase him

4 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Guess they're out on Chris Harris ?

Yeah they’re paying 100 million for Zeke and franchised Dak and now are paying Cooper 100 as well. Talk about putting your team in severe cap hell for years to come. Wonder if they have enough to sign their rookies in the upcoming draft lol?