Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

Just now, buffalobillswin said:

Doesn't he get mad when the Balls don't come his way? Wasn't he yelling at his QB last year too on the sideline?

He will find out quickly that this lockerroom is different ....  They love Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Hopkins went for a 4th and under contract until 2023, Diggs you get a 1st and under contract until 2024. Hopkins is better the Diggs. Like the player, but severely overpaid...

No you didn’t. 

Bill O brien is an idiot and needs to be put in jail for the damage he is doing to that Texans franchise. 

• Like (+1) 2

He is an amazinggg talent. What an upgrade to our receiving unit! And it is exciting to see the start of all of our chips being pushed in. 2020 should be a very good year.

He has been a bit of a problem child in Minnesota which is worrying. I expect we will add money onto his current contract and that should make him a lot happier. 

3 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Hopkins went for a 4th and under contract until 2023, Diggs you get a 1st and under contract until 2024. Hopkins is better the Diggs. Like the player, but severely overpaid...

Beane got fleeced,  first off Cardinals were trying to get rid of Johnson and ended up get a top 3 NFL receiver,  the bar was set and Beane got taken to the cleaners

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wonder if the Bills increased their offer. I just can't see the Texans saying no to our 1st.

I'm still happy. Love Diggs.

Why? I can certainly see BOB having personal issues with Gaine and letting that affect his thought process. Dudes made more than a few odd moves. 

The player's terrific and the contract great essentially going to cost $11 million a year for 4 years and he's 26 so in his prime. The late round picks don't matter much as team gets better they have less and less chance of making team. 

• Like (+1) 4