Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

4 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Haha— love the edit to the thread title. Framing it as Bodine and Teller and a 1st for Diggs really puts things in perspective! 

Check this out updated with our signings & Diggs so far

image.png.054487bb54a993089250c688d9a31e04.png

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, zevo said:

Not sure you quite understand how many picks we have/had...most those picks weren’t making this team...you are looking at quantity over quality 

Those 5th & 6th round picks DON'T seem like such a steep add on when you realize we still have a 5th and 6th round pick. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Yes, such a head case that he essentially raised his brothers starting at age 14, chose his college based on his proximity to them, is a father now himself, has never been arrested, and a quick Google search shows that he's respected as an incredibly hard worker. 

If anybody throws around any head case or "diva" nonsense about Diggs they're completely wrong.

People don't like athletes that speak up.

17th best receiver in 2019, 63 receptions, 94 targets 1130 yards, 6 TD's. 67.0 catch percentage. Diggs averaged 17.9 yards per reception which was 4th best. 

Diggs was by far the Vikings best receiver in 2019

6.0, 191 lbs

Gotta love it! 

• Like (+1) 1

It's a complete no brainer trade. I'm surprised anyone wouldn't like it. We immediately filled our biggest need with a proven game changing player. It isn't just adding Diggs. Brown and Beasley will now also have easier matchups. I couldn't care less about the later round picks. We used our 1st round on a proven talent. Thank you to Brandon Beane for making a move that had to be made.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I think they will sweeten it, not totally re-do it. Can add some more guaranteed money to it, and it won’t be out of whack.

No one will Give a ***** when he’s catching TDs

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Relax my brother an sister's we have a true number 1 WR who cares about those late picks 5th an 6th rounders when you think about it its only a number 1 pick this year an a 4th rounder next year!!! Trust The Process!! Do I think we gave up a little too much kind of but I love this trade!! Bills Are Built To Win Now!! Bills will still draft a WR this year

• Like (+1) 1