Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

7 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

To be fair, they did against Houston.... and Allen looked like he was having a stroke and the offensive line/blocking was a disaster at times. 

Lets leave out the end zone shots that JA took that should have been caught......that would have won the game.

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This is interesting.

The Bills are going all in RIGHT NOW because they know Allen is not going to get a second contract and if they are ever going to do anything with the team to justify their jobs, it has to be NOW.

So they are loading up everything they can and gearing up for one (or 2) massive roll(s) of the dice.

I want to point out that this SERIOUSLY makes no sense

and

I will bet your account against mine that Josh Allen gets that 2nd contract....right here....right now

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I will bet your account against mine that Josh Allen gets that 2nd contract....right here....right now

He'll just reincarnate under a new name and nextmanup would be just as annoying.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:34 AM, Augie said:

GREAT!!! So now I go months without any sports, and now Day One of the draft is meaningless! What sin did I commit? Or,  more accurately I suppose, which one am I currently being punished for??? 

Happy days. Trust in our guys runs pretty deep. 

With the 22nd pick of the NFL draft, The Bills select Stefon Diggs.  Minnesota.

There.  There is your first round of the draft lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cal said:

I think Diggs won't be happy unless we restructure 

Why? Stiffer penalties in the new CBA for holding out is what I’ve heard and I haven’t heard any noise about him wanting a new contract. Go watch some highlights. 

Edited by YattaOkasan

13 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This is interesting.

The Bills are going all in RIGHT NOW because they know Allen is not going to get a second contract and if they are ever going to do anything with the team to justify their jobs, it has to be NOW.

So they are loading up everything they can and gearing up for one (or 2) massive roll(s) of the dice.

That doesn't even make sense. If they didn't believe in their QB they would be looking for a new one. Who makes a Superbowl run when they know they don't have a QB? You're talking nonsense! Looking for something that doesn't exist.

The Bills believe in Josh Allen and most of the fans do too. It must be lonely for those who don't. At least you have PFF to keep you company.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Cal said:

I personally would make him play his first season here under his current contract. Why in the world would you renegotiate a contract with 4 years still on it? Show me you're all in. Show me you're a team player and not the diva you're made out to be. Put up the numbers and after the season we talk extension.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This is interesting.

You've had some incomprehensibly bad takes, but this one is next level inane

10 hours ago, Cal said:

Is this based on anything, or gut feeling?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1