Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

1 hour ago, TJC25 said:

This is a great pick up maybe claypool in the 2nd round looking good 

I am still dreaming we get Shenault in the 2nd. He would take over McKenzie's role and suddenly we'd have a top tier offense even if Allen only marginally improves. 

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Exactly this!!!’ This is a fantastic trade. And don’t forget we got a 4th round compensatory pick in 2021 for Shaq signing with Miami. Love this trade! We have the best WR group in the AFC hands down. 

I don't think we can assume that at all yet. In fact, I would say it's probably unlikely.

• Like (+1) 2

THEY'RE GOING ALL IN !!!

They know we have a legit shot to win the AFC. I love McBeane . 

Diggs

Brown

Beasley

Instantly makes us arguably the best WR group in the game. Diggs is an Elite / Franchise #1 WR . But Brown is also on the cusp of being a # 1 and Cole is lethal in the slot.

Instantly makes us Legit contenders imo . Diggs is that good

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

I can’t believe some of you guys on here. Some of y’all would be crying we didn’t acquire any real talent, now complain we gave too much. Just dying to find negative ***** to complain about. Go cheer for the Jets. 

Yep. No one would think twice if O’Brien didn’t make an awful deal earlier in the day. A deal that wasn’t happening with an AFC team anywhere near contention. Plenty of teams would give a 1 for Hopkins, that was an NFC specific deal and they had to settle for less. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Eh, not a process guy ?

Do you happen to remember how much Urban Meyer wanted him? He was the “one that got away” when he chose to stay home and go to Maryland. He and Christian Kirk were Urban’s biggest recruiting heartbreaks. 

• Like (+1) 1