Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28914153/source-bills-acquire-wr-stefon-diggs-vikings-4-draft-picks

Diggs showed signs of visible frustration last season, which boiled over following a Week 4 loss at Chicago. The wide receiver was fined $200,000 for unexcused absences from practices and team meetings the following week. The star wide receiver said he hadn't "communicated anything" in regards to requesting a trade but that there was "truth to all rumors" amid the assumption that he was unhappy with the state of the Vikings' offense, which had shifted toward a run-first approach, and his role within it.

Think it will still be a run first offense.  

Trusting Allen is working diligently on his deep ball this off season.  Hope he gets it fixed because with Diggs on one side and Smoke on the other, he'll have plenty of opportunities to hit it.  Get after it, Josh.....

9 minutes ago, Smitty75 said:

I don’t know about guys but damn I’m about to buy a Diggs jersey when it’s gonna be available ! ?

If you're handy, you might get an old Sammy jersey on the cheap, then do your thing!  Diggs you are! 

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Cousins had less attempts than Allen. Allen will throw more next year. Diggs will get targets. I don't know if Brown and Beasley will get their targets though.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, gr8billsfan said:

Still need a WR 6’2” or taller.  He’s not a big guy. Don’t know if he’s really elite tho... 

Duke Williams can be that guy. He needs reps with Josh and to be active on game days. He got thrown in the fire in his first NFL season and everyone expected him to look like a top pick who actually practiced with the starting QB. He did VERY WELL given the circumstances and deserves a real shot.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BillsCuse said:

His low contract #'s are soooo underrated. 11m per year is a steal  

I totally agree!  

But...........will he keep playing for that without a huge fuss??? 

Just now, StHustle said:

Duke Williams can be that guy. He needs reps with Josh and to be active on game days. He got thrown in the fire in his first NFL season and everyone expected him to look like a top pick who actually practiced with the starting QB. He did VERY WELL given the circumstances and deserves a real shot.

Duke isn't making the team. I'de like to see a mid round WR added. Like 3rd or 4th round.

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Exactly this!!!’ This is a fantastic trade. And don’t forget we got a 4th round compensatory pick in 2021 for Shaq signing with Miami. Love this trade! We have the best WR group in the AFC hands down. 

• Like (+1) 1