Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

4 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

I would have checked with Houston if they were interested in Singletary and made the move the AZ Cardinals did. We could have drafted RB in the 1st rd and potentially had Hopkins who I think would be a better fit with Josh. However, not knowing if this is something Houston would have even considered so moot point.

HOUSTON WOULDN’T MAKE THAT TRADE WITH US!!!  WAKE UP!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 6

I'm sure the texans weren't about to strengthen  a AFC contender like the Bill's. We can all wish we got Hopkins but Diggs is solid. The statistics of getting a WR1 like Diggs at 22 aren't great. This way we know exactly what we are getting. And Allen gets help NOW, no waiting for a rookie to get up to speed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Hot diggidy dawg, a big time move. Seems like a lot to give up but those late round picks are often negligible and the 4th is in 2021. 

His contract is exactly the type of deal that Beane goes after as well. 

And if they weren't overly impressed with the receiver prospects this year then I give 'em credit for taking a big swing on Diggs here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

OMG....I go to bed, lay down all dejected and think "I'll look at the sport ticker one last time to see if something happened with the Bills" =====  GIANT SMILE!!!!! I will take Diggs over an unproven 1st rounder all day long. We are going for it this year people!!! I like the attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booyah

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

HOUSTON WOULDN’T MAKE THAT TRADE WITH US!!!  WAKE UP!!

If the compensation was better than what AZ offered they would be crazy not to have considered it. However, seeing how Bill O'Brien is running things I guess anything could be expected like them trading for a broken down RB past his prime.

Edited by billieve420

Just now, The Jokeman said:

We still need to replace Shaq, WR in the 4th at the earliest.

They still have money to spend to replace Shaq too. If one of the top RBs drops to the 2nd hope they snag him. Give Josh playmakers.

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

And Josh was one of the best deep ball throwers in 2018--nothing says he won't regain the touch.  Jordan Palmer already said its a point of emphasis in the off season.

I'm sorry in what world was Josh Allen good at the deep ball last year? He was literally one of the worst.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1