Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

It's not just the 1st it's also a 4th, 5th and 6th. If it was for #22 alone I'd be less pissed.

One thing to remember.... the Bills do not have many available roster spots for all their low-round picks.  They could afford this

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 9

Just now, Seoulofstone said:

That maybe true. But will you feel the same if he starts bad mouthing Josh online? Well... let's hope it never comes to that.

No I won’t. I’d back Allen.

If we are being honest I loved Diggs coming out. Heck I put some of his videos up, he did

turn into a baby with Captain Kirk. He also seemed moody when doing a press stunt at the pro bowl.

Here’s to hoping the new scene gets him back to normal. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, kbarrettb said:

What an awful overpay. Diggs isn’t a number 1 he’s basically Cooks he’s a good number 2. What an absolute joke of an overpay. No way would I trade a number 1 for him. Geez!!!

Yeah you don't know football very well. Hopkins is better but Diggs is complete. Great route runner.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Just remember we blew a huge lead to that fool.

His coaching skills and GM skills can be separated.... We’ll see how it all pans out over the next few years. I’m not one to have expected too much from a young team with it’s QB in his first playoff game. ?‍♂️  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, kbarrettb said:

What an awful overpay. Diggs isn’t a number 1 he’s basically Cooks he’s a good number 2. What an absolute joke of an overpay. No way would I trade a number 1 for him. Geez!!!

We are not getting a number one wr in the draft. His experience is much more valuable than relying on a rookie this year.

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Got multiple 5s and 6s.  They weren’t going to use all those picks.  There’s not one thing to complain about with this deal.  Getting a young #1 locked up for 4 more years on a very reasonable contract.  

I get it, just feels like a lot now but if tell myself is Diggs and a 7th for #22, Wyatt Teller and next year's 4th I guess it sounds better.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Doesn't he get mad when the Balls don't come his way? Wasn't he yelling at his QB last year too on the sideline?

I think this was overblown, he did get mad, but there was context that was left out. He got mad, because in big games, like the must win against the Bears backup QB, cousins folded like a lawn chair. After Diggs called Cousins out, Cousins started to let it rip.

4 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Age and affordable contract for his talent probably pushed the value up.  I’d imagine there were multiple teams going after him.  

Obviously the contract is a plus but what's not to make us believe he won't want to renegotiate after a year or 2? Especially if he posts big numbers.