Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

It's not just the 1st it's also a 4th, 5th and 6th. If it was for #22 alone I'd be less pissed.

Got multiple 5s and 6s.  They weren’t going to use all those picks.  There’s not one thing to complain about with this deal.  Getting a young #1 locked up for 4 more years on a very reasonable contract.  

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Lol a 4th 5th and 6th are players who will most likely be out of this league in 2-3 years. 

stop overreacting to late round flyers. 

We also had more draft picks than open roster spots.  Beane was never keeping all those picks.  He was gonna trade then to move around draft for other unknown commodities.  Instead he wisely used them on a proven stud on a great contract.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

I think id love this more if Diggs wasnt a me first guy. 

He just doesnt seem like he fits the culture. 

Let see if the culture changes him.

He's a WR. You want that. Last year I said Allen wasn't ready for top WR. Now he is.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2

I would have checked with Houston if they were interested in Singletary and made the move the AZ Cardinals did. We could have drafted RB in the 1st rd and potentially had Hopkins who I think would be a better fit with Josh. However, not knowing if this is something Houston would have even considered so moot point.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3