Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

15 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Compensation update: Bills are trading a 1st-round pick, a 5th-round pick, a 6th-round pick and a 2021 4th-round pick for Vikings WR Stefon Diggs and a 2020 7th-round pick, source tells ESPN.

Sounds expensive as hell

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Hopkins went for a 4th and under contract until 2023, Diggs you get a 1st and under contract until 2024. Hopkins is better the Diggs. Like the player, but severely overpaid...

Hopkins went for a 2nd (40th overall) plus David Johnson and his bloated salary.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

It's not just the 1st it's also a 4th, 5th and 6th. If it was for #22 alone I'd be less pissed.

Lol a 4th 5th and 6th are players who will most likely be out of this league in 2-3 years. 

stop overreacting to late round flyers. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Please stop comparing the Diggs trade to the Hopkins one.

That trade was a complete outlier, thanks to O'Brien's stupidity.

A huge part of Diggs value is that he is entering his prime and signed to a very reasonable deal for many years to come.

I love Diggs, he is a special play making talent and is incredible with the ball in his hands.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

The Bills generally HAVE to overpay.  Beane makes up for it by finding overachievers elsewhere.

It's impossible not to like this. All of a sudden, our WR corps looks very good.  Diggs & Smoke, baby.

Guess we're sticking with Smurfs theme from last year.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I can’t believe some of you guys on here. Some of y’all would be crying we didn’t acquire any real talent, now complain we gave too much. Just dying to find negative ***** to complain about. Go cheer for the Jets. 

It’s funny. We need a Wr in not a really great free agent pool. Yes we could draft one but not only do we get a proven talent he will probably pick up our offense faster than a rookie wr

Im more than ok giving up a first for a Diggs for four years. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Cousins is annoying. I don’t like talking about teammates but I think I might have a hard time shutting up around that toolbox. 

That maybe true. But will you feel the same if he starts bad mouthing Josh online? Well... let's hope it never comes to that.