Bills trade for Diggs - jw no discussions on a restructure

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wonder if the Bills increased their offer. I just can't see the Texans saying no to our 1st.

I'm still happy. Love Diggs.

I'm guessing Houston wanted a RB and we didn't have one to give.

• Like (+1) 2

He's got 4 years at $2 million less per than Hopkins 3 years.  He will love Josh.  This is a good deal.  Imagine he and Brown on the outside and Cole roaming the underneath.  The whole scope just changed.

• Like (+1) 11

7 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Ouch! That’s crazy. I've gotta hope that they went after Nuke with that offer first. Too much WR talent available this year to give up such a haul.

We weren't getting a WR nearly as good as Diggs at 22.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So the pick you make this year in the first. You hope it’s a WR who is similar or close to Diggs. The odds of him becoming that, are very low. 

draft picks are severely overrated by many. 

yea it’s a first. But every other pick in that package is a flyer. 

this is fine. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I can’t believe some of you guys on here. Some of y’all would be crying we didn’t acquire any real talent, now complain we gave too much. Just dying to find negative ***** to complain about. Go cheer for the Jets. 

• Like (+1) 26
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 9

1 minute ago, Seoulofstone said:

Let's hope he doesn't start talking smack about JA on his Twitter like he did Cousins. Good player though.

Cousins is annoying. I don’t like talking about teammates but I think I might have a hard time shutting up around that toolbox. 

• Like (+1) 1