Jaime Collins to the lions 3yrs $30M

5 minutes ago, Success said:

It's so "Patriots" to finally be bad and then have a season canceled so no one can actually see it.

I really ? we can contain it by the summer and there is still a season. I'd seriously lose my ***** . I can deal with NBA/MLB but I NEED my football

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I really ? we can contain it by the summer and there is still a season. I'd seriously lose my ***** . I can deal with NBA/MLB but I NEED my football

Yeah, I'm just being goofy. If I really thought we wouldn't have one, I wouldn't joke about it.  Same here - it's a need.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Yeah, I'm just being goofy. If I really thought we wouldn't have one, I wouldn't joke about it.  Same here - it's a need.

I'm starting to get worried.  This could seriously take months,  but still likely there'd be some version of a season

1 hour ago, LittleSammy said:

Pats defense takes a hit losing Collins to Detroit and Van Noy to Miami. Most likely more comp picks for them in 2021. Damn Patriots.....

Probably end up with pick 00 (or -1) getting a comp pick before round 1......

Then another (or multiple ones) awarded just for Brady leaving.....

Get as many good Patriots off the team as possible. Their defense won't be the same without Collins and Van Noy.

I kinda hope Brady stays long enough for the Bills to get dominant and the Pats to continue their slow crumble into mediocrity. Then Brady retires in shame and Bill stays on for a couple more 2-14 seasons before calling it quits himself.