Raiders agreed to terms with mariota

Just now, stuvian said:

the market for Tom Terrific narrows. Awfully quiet in Chargerland

I think Lynn is gonna go with Tyrod. They are paying him good money, not a lot but good enough for him to start or at least to compete for the starter role

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Umm they already have that yo

LOL

19 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think Lynn is gonna go with Tyrod. They are paying him good money, not a lot but good enough for him to start or at least to compete for the starter role

LOL

I think Lynn saw what the ravens did this past season and thinks he can do that with tyrod. 

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I think Lynn saw what the ravens did this past season and thinks he can do that with tyrod. 

LOL good luck Lynn 

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Guy couldn’t throw for more than 150-160 yards per game

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The Chargers probably looking QB at pick 6.  Tyrod may get to start the first few games before handing the job over to the rookie.  Things have also been quiet on Bridgewater.  He could also become a factor in LA.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

LOL good luck Lynn 

Guy couldn’t throw for more than 150-160 yards per game

Tyrod and Lynn always seemed like good guys so ill hope it works out, but I wouldn't hold my breath

1 minute ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

The Chargers probably looking QB at pick 6.  Tyrod may get to start the first few games before handing the job over to the rookie.  Things have also been quiet on Bridgewater.  He could also become a factor in LA.

Good point about a QB at 6, by all accounts tyrod is a great mentor/trainer

If the chargers sign Bridgewater they're just asking for a QB controversy