Fire Beane! We are doomed!!!!

Virgil

1 minute ago, CNYfan said:

The Ravens and the Dolphins have improved themselves.  

I think Ravens are going for it before Lamar gets hurt running the ball.

The ravens were ALREADY good....and built on that no doubt

Miami?  You dont biuld a team for long term success by bring in free agents like this and killing your cap

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don’t see the obligatory first day of FA tampering panic thread yet. 

We didn’t sign anyone!

Beane’s pocketing the money!

The Dolphins surpassed us!

Doooommmeeddddd!!!!!

Did I miss anything?

I'm going to be overusing this gif bigtime...

kdHbgJ.gif

2 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

While it is funny if we paid the same or slightly more for Hooper we would be semi-set on offense and just wait for the draft for another WR and RB later.

The Browns signings were all really good today.

I wanted Hooper but the FO clearly wanted nothing to do with him, and they’ve earned my trust.  I think the rest of their signings could go either way.   With that coaching, I expect the negative 

Just now, Virgil said:

Depends on how he gets them all to show up.  I think Barron was an overpay.  Everyone else seems like B to B+ players, which he gets a lot out of.  

Should be interesting.  It didn’t pan out for the Jets or Browns, but I agree the coaching is better here 

Spot on. The Jets were throwing money into a pile and burning it with Bell and company. These signings are solid players not the flashy pay me guys that often flame out when they get that big money. 

3 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

While it is funny if we paid the same or slightly more for Hooper we would be semi-set on offense and just wait for the draft for another WR and RB later.

The Browns signings were all really good today.

Browns signings last year were too. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CommonCents said:

Spot on. The Jets were throwing money into a pile and burning it with Bell and company. These signings are solid players not the flashy pay me guys that often flame out when they get that big money. 

Well to be fair Bell is a good back but had no where to run due to how horrible his O line was. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

The ravens were ALREADY good....and built on that no doubt

All comes down to Judon IMO.  If they keep him and draft for their other needs, that defense got scary.  

Judon leaving would be a big blow that I don’t think the other two additions could make up for 

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don’t see the obligatory first day of FA tampering panic thread yet. 

We didn’t sign anyone!

Beane’s pocketing the money!

The Dolphins surpassed us!

Doooommmeeddddd!!!!!

Did I miss anything?

:beer:

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

DeAndre ....  i sure hope they just didn’t call the bills to ask. No other answer feels good. 

I’ve heard on multiple shows that no one else got a heads up.   Mind boggling 

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Wait until I see us pass up trying to acquire McCaffrey and Kupp for yet another season:cry:

If McCaffrey was seriously on the block, the Panthers should be dismantled as a franchise 

6 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

With the way Flores had that team playing and now their signings I’d say they are looking much better than this time last year. 

I agree. That defense will be legit but overall we are much better but if they can land a franchise QB , they'll be a very tough outing for years to come. I respect the process, reminds me of Buff in a way 3 years ago.

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Ralph is cheap!

Damn it, you beat me to it, 

You joke, but there are legit people who think that way. Obviously, that is what prompted you to make the post to begin with... but, still, I am absolutely fine with not making any moves yet. Wait for the dust to settle, let the over payments commence while we allow the right values to fall into our lap.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

You joke, but there are legit people who think that way. Obviously, that is what prompted you to make the post to begin with... but, still, I am absolutely fine with not making any moves yet. Wait for the dust to settle, let the over payments commence while we allow the right values to fall into our lap.

Dude, it’s every year and I’m surprised I haven’t seen it yet.  There are people I want, but I trust the process more.  They’ve earned it and I’m good. 

Hooper would have been nice though.  And Hopkins for a 2nd......?

• Like (+1) 2