Fire Beane! We are doomed!!!!

Virgil

Just now, Virgil said:

Dude, it’s every year and I’m surprised I haven’t seen it yet.  There are people I want, but I trust the process more.  They’ve earned it and I’m good. 

Hooper would have been nice though.  And Hopkins for a 2nd......?

I'm seeing some of it bubble up on Twitter. That we have all this cap space and arent spending it.

I mean forget the fact Beane paid Spain, a very good OG five per, and similar players are going for double.

Its strange, it's like the same people that complained about Whaley are the same ones hoping we made moves like he was the GM again.

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I wanted Hooper but the FO clearly wanted nothing to do with him, and they’ve earned my trust.  I think the rest of their signings could go either way.   With that coaching, I expect the negative 

They've 100% earned my trust on defense. All of their FAs and draft picks have been average to stellar.

On offense? I would rate it as below average. I liked both the Beasley and Brown pickups. This was the 1 pick we should have gotten and it was the perfect price and talent we needed for Allen. It's like getting a Kelce on a team. We all say we need Chief like weapons and he was a Chief-like weapon.

He's 25 and very productive. At 25 Kelce had his 1st decent year. He was the perfect piece of for the offense with only 1 drop last year.

33 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don’t see the obligatory first day of FA tampering panic thread yet. 

We didn’t sign anyone!

Beane’s pocketing the money!

The Dolphins surpassed us!

Doooommmeeddddd!!!!!

Did I miss anything?

Little early for you "Doomed" guys ? Really Need some new material you, "Bills are never wrong" guys

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

DeAndre ....  i sure hope they just didn’t call the bills to ask. No other answer feels good. 

Yeah, that one left a sour taste in my mouth as well...I hope the reason is they just didn’t want to trade within the conference...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigBillsFan said:

They've 100% earned my trust on defense. All of their FAs and draft picks have been average to stellar.

On offense? I would rate it as below average. I liked both the Beasley and Brown pickups. This was the 1 pick we should have gotten and it was the perfect price and talent we needed for Allen. It's like getting a Kelce on a team. We all say we need Chief like weapons and he was a Chief-like weapon.

He's 25 and very productive. At 25 Kelce had his 1st decent year. He was the perfect piece of for the offense with only 1 drop last year.

Agreed.  I think he as both a check down and big bodied target in the endzone made both Josh and the receivers better.  

But, if Knox evolves at all, we may have that and more.  

• Like (+1) 1

We signed Josh Norman.  When he gets back to the form he showed in McDermott's defense, we'll be very pleased.  We also locked up our starting guard for the next 3 years.  That's our start in free agency.  

I wish they'd kept Shaq, but they didn't.  If he was that great he would have played more than 49% of the time.  Plus, he'll be worth a 3rd round compensation pick next year, assuming we lose a couple other guys too.  

Jordan Phillips hasn't gone anywhere yet.  Maybe he'll stick around.

Vosean Joseph may be our new linebacker.  He hits like a mack truck.  Didn't play at all last year.  That's like adding a starter for free.

The salaries banged out today are a bit much.  Things will settle down and we'll find something out there.  

Not worried.  

Oh, don't forget.  Harrison Phillips is rarin' to go, and Ed Oliver is ready to blow up.  

Edited by TC in St. Louis

1 minute ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I agree!!! This is our chance to make a statement and we did squat!! You mean giving  a 2nd for DA wouldn't significantly improve our team? Not willing to take the next step. 8-8 here we come.

1 minute ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Brandon Beane is such an arrogant piece of *****.  I have said it for years he has gotten to the playoffs last year because there schedule was such a powder puff and this idiot could not construct a division title is mind boggling.  Trust the process what a joke.

You guys are out of your freaking minds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

We signed Josh Norman.  When he gets back to the form he showed in McDermott's defense, we'll be very pleased.  We also locked up our starting guard for the next 3 years.  That's our start in free agency.  

I wish they'd kept Shaq, but they didn't.  If he was that great he would have played more than 49% of the time.  Plus, he'll be worth a 3rd round compensation pick next year, assuming we lose a couple other guys too.  

Jordan Phillips hasn't gone anywhere yet.  Maybe he'll stick around.

Vosean Joseph may be our new linebacker.  He hits like a mack truck.  Didn't play at all last year.  That's like adding a starter for free.

The salaries banged out today are a bit much.  Things will settle down and we'll find something out there.  

Not worried.  

Oh, don't forget.  Harrison Phillips is rarin' to go, and Ed Oliver is ready to blow up.  

On defense, OLB is the only real position I’m worried about.  If it’s in house and works, so be it.  

Harrison coming back makes me not worry about losing JP.  Shaq wasn’t worth 10 to me. I don’t fear playing against him at all 

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

image.jpeg.d1258d95402584e2862b73af9c484088.jpeg

This is NEVER not funny to me.  I always can always hear his voice 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

$30M for Flowers is a joke.  A year ago he had one foot out of the league.  He was moved inside and didn't totally bust but he was not a $10M per year performer.  Let the fins keep

p***ing away their cap.  Byron Jones is a very good corner but $17M per year was probably an over pay because the fins got into a bidding war for him.  Desperation makes a bad front office do bad things.  As a long time Bills fan, I know what that looks like and Miami looks like that now.