Byron Jones to Dolphins

39 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

My god. It’s like this board is in a time machine back to last offseason only we’ve replaced the jets with the dolphins.

When will the idiots on this board learn?

Exactly, a team over spends for some FA and the "chicken little wanna be's" enter into their sky is falling chorus.  It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.  

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

So the Dolphins are now paying $32 million a year combined for 2 CBs (who are great but not elite like Tre), $10-12 million a year for Shaq, and they have a lot of draft capital, but name one other player on their defense who you'd swap for one of our guys. 

I would say Byron is elite. Xavien is just good though.

1 minute ago, Hardhatharry said:

Good let them make all the offseason noise they want, they wont make any during the season.

Not true they have talent minus QB and RB which I’m sure they will address through via the draft or free agency, also with Brady potentially being out of the division it actually helps them more. Fitz is a good placeholder and has the respect of his teammates down there. I’d take Fitz over Darnold and whoever the Pats end up with

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Not true they have talent minus QB and RB which I’m sure they will address through via the draft or free agency, also with Brady potentially being out of the division it actually helps them more. Fitz is a good placeholder and has the respect of his teammates down there. I’d take Fitz over Darnold and whoever the Pats end up with

hahahahahahha.... none of that matters. Fitz is same garbage as always. You making too much of this, let me guess you went crazy fro Browns last year also.