Bills will NOT Tender Isaiah McKenzie - he is now a UFA

MAJBobby

During all the madness I didn’t even see this. 
Im kinda shocked at such a low price they non rendered him. I think this speaks volumes about his ineffective play last season and the addition of Diggs. That many snaps with almost no impact. Roberts may be taking that role over since we know they won’t have that many guys active on game days 

15 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

No more McKenzie sweeps 10x a game.  What will Daboll do?  Oh well, at least that play worked.

Daboll needs to step up this year and put our team in a position to succeed more frequently than last year.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Okay, given how last year went in terms of playing time for McKenzie and Foster, how does it make sense to sign Foster but not McKenzie? What changed? Someone explain this to me.

Diggs takes McKenzies place on the jet sweeps.  No need for him now. 

thanks for effort Isaiah!  I enjoyed watching you in a Bills uniform

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Diggs takes McKenzies place on the jet sweeps.  No need for him now. 

thanks for effort Isaiah!  I enjoyed watching you in a Bills uniform

My guess is Foster would take that role - if he is still around. 

1 minute ago, Philo said:

My guess is Foster would take that role - if he is still around. 

My guess is foster would’ve done that last season if he was better at it than mckenzie.  So why cut the guy who is our first choice?  Doesn’t make sense.  Diggs is tremendous at the jet screen. If he’s not getting the majority of those carries, we are making a mistake 

11 minutes ago, Manther said:

Daboll needs to step up this year and put our team in a position to succeed more frequently than last year.

If the offense looks as bad as it did last year, Daboll is definitely gone.  McD should also have a lot to answer for since Daboll is his second OC in three years.

Just now, NewEra said:

My guess is foster would’ve done that last season if he was better at it than mckenzie.  So why cut the guy who is our first choice?  Doesn’t make sense.  Diggs is tremendous at the jet screen. If he’s not getting the majority of those carries, we are making a mistake 

That's a good point and entirely possible. I didn't watch enough Vikings games to know if the jet sweep was a forte for Diggs. The Bills have used Foster in that capacity a few times before though. Last year was just really odd for him, so who the heck knows. 

• Like (+1) 1