Josina: Clowney could take days

Im not surprised... he is looking for 21 million plus despite not having a single season with double digit sacks. Teams arent going to pay that type pf money for a guy who only give subpar production. I know stats arent everything but at that price you need stats and impact to get that kind of money

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

So she knows nothing.  Could take some time.  Could change. 

Just now, Your Brown Eye said:

Josina Anderson is a clown 

How often has she been wrong?

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Im not surprised... he is looking for 21 million plus despite not having a single season with double digit sacks. Teams arent going to pay that type pf money for a guy who only give subpar production. I know stats arent everything but at that price you need stats and impact to get that kind of money

He did sort of take over the game for Seattle at times, but those moments are too far apart for 21 Mill/yr. Reminds me alot of the Mario signing. Whoever does it gets a very solid player who can take over a game, but dont expect him to do it very often.

1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

He did sort of take over the game for Seattle at times, but those moments are too far apart for 21 Mill/yr. Reminds me alot of the Mario signing. Whoever does it gets a very solid player who can take over a game, but dont expect him to do it very often.

Yeah but even still Mario dominated more often. He had 12 and 14 sacks in his 2nd and 3rd season with Houston. His production did decrease before signing with Buffalo but Clowney has yet to show that type of production.  He is overrated... great athlete good player but he is not worth what he wants and he is not worth all the hype he gets... he only had 3 freaking sacks... hell Trent Murphy got more sacks than him. With all the hate Trent gets can you imagine Bills fans if we paid him 22 million per year and he only gave us 3 sacks