Case Keenum to Browns 3yrs $18M

40 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I would've loved this move.

Barkley is trash. If Josh goes down for an extended period of time the team is screwed.

Yeah, it’s funny some fans don’t acknowledge this. Nice guy but he is a borderline NFL qb 

25 minutes ago, nucci said:

and Keenum is better? If most teams lose their starter they are screwed

Are you serious? Dude almost took a team to a SB. Barkley is worse than EJ Manuel. Think about that. We could do so much better.

Why did they give him so much $ tho

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, it’s funny some fans don’t acknowledge this. Nice guy but he is a borderline NFL qb 

Are you serious? Dude almost took a team to a SB. Barkley is worse than EJ Manuel. Think about that. We could do so much better.

We def need to upgrade barkley. An al dente arm would work. 

50 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Browns are BUSY today! 

Really impressed with what the Browns are doing. Sooner than later they will turn it around. They won't always be known as the Factory of Sadness..... But I've been wrong before.

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why did they give him so much $ tho

We def need to upgrade barkley. An al dente arm would work. 

Yeah it does seem him but maybe he had a market or it’s the Brown tax.

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Really impressed with what the Browns are doing. Sooner than later they will turn it around. They won't always be known as the Factory of Sadness..... But I've been wrong before.

They seem absolutely loaded but I’m sure something bad will happen this year.

23 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Unless hurt, Baker will start all games.

And Josh won't? Franchise QBs always start unless hurt or have nothing to play for. I think a borderline starter at back up QB is more essential on teams like Arizona (Murray), Colts (Brissett), Jags (Minshew), Bengals?, SD?, Miami ?. Teams whose QBs can crap out at any given time. Josh may not be elite yet but I don't put him in that category. To me Barkley is not a bad option for us right now. We have so many other pressing needs.

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

And Josh won't? Franchise QBs always start unless hurt or have nothing to play for. I think a borderline starter at back up QB is more essential on teams like Arizona (Murray), Colts (Brissett), Jags (Minshew), Bengals?, SD?, Miami ?. Teams whose QBs can crap out at any given time. Josh may not be elite yet but I don't put him in that category. To me Barkley is not a bad option for us right now. We have so many other pressing needs.

You are severely undervaluing the qb position. We have a playoff defense that could be SB caliber if we get a pass rusher.  Allen, with the way he plays, has missed games his rookie year and got knocked out of a close game this year.  If we had a quality backup, we could definitely win some games if Allen was out. I have no confidence in Barkley but he has won one start in his entire career!

42 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You are severely undervaluing the qb position. We have a playoff defense that could be SB caliber if we get a pass rusher.  Allen, with the way he plays, has missed games his rookie year and got knocked out of a close game this year.  If we had a quality backup, we could definitely win some games if Allen was out. I have no confidence in Barkley but he has won one start in his entire career!

Severely? Nah, maybe a little though. How many back up QBs saw meaningful action in the playoffs? Josh took a big step limiting his recklessness last season and I expect that to continue when he hopefully gets more offensive options. This is a run first team and feel (heaven forbid) short term Barkley would be adequate with a power run game supporting him, if he's ever needed. 

Now let's go get a WR and RT!!!!

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I can see it now. Baker struggles and then Baker gets hurt, Keenum comes in and looks good and the team wins with him. 

I think the Bills might draft a prospect or look for an upgrade. The Barkley hate is a little confusing to me. Barkley started one game last year and that was with most of the second team going against the first team Jets, in the rain. Barkley isn’t great, but he didn’t look bad in 2018 playing with starters and prepared. 

Jalen Hurts? Wouldn’t hate it. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Not really. Brees was out for an extended period of time..... New Orleans was prepared.

And the Titans went deep in the playoffs with their backup.......

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Seems like this is said every offseason.....