Case Keenum to Browns 3yrs $18M

I can see it now. Baker struggles and then Baker gets hurt, Keenum comes in and looks good and the team wins with him. 

I think the Bills might draft a prospect or look for an upgrade. The Barkley hate is a little confusing to me. Barkley started one game last year and that was with most of the second team going against the first team Jets, in the rain. Barkley isn’t great, but he didn’t look bad in 2018 playing with starters and prepared. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I would've loved this move.

Barkley is trash. If Josh goes down for an extended period of time the team is screwed.

If any teams starter goes down for an extended period of time they are screwed. Very few teams have backups that can win games. If they did, they wouldn’t be back ups. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Barkley is trash. If Josh goes down for an extended period of time the team is screwed.

and Keenum is better? If most teams lose their starter they are screwed

16 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Like almost every team in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Not really. Brees was out for an extended period of time..... New Orleans was prepared.

Yeah, and my statement stands. I said "almost," every team. There are only a couple that wouldn't be screwed.