Joe Banner - Big trade incoming D. Bucker to Indy for #13

9 minutes ago, PIZ said:

What other team is looking for more picks? Jacksonville? Steelers trading Bud Dupree to get into the 1st to get a QB?

In what world does a bud Dupree garner a first round return? Had a nice 2019, but kind of a dud before that.

Some thoughts on who...

1.  I dont think its Diggs the tweet is referencing, he said NOT on radars, and he is the most talked about guy for weeks.  Disqualifies him as the player mentioned in tweet.  Same goes for Cooks, since he's talked about to and on the Radar.

Ok...my list:

1. Khalil Mack - Fits "top player" label and not on the radar.  News is Teddy B is nearing deal there, wont be cheap.  Maybe Mack gets moved to recover some draft assets they gave up in Mitch and Mack trades.  
  2. JJ Watt - Just because BOB is an idiot.
  3. OBJ - Been some speculation about him, but mostly twitter and fan stuff.  Haven't seen a lot of real smoke around this, so maybe this is who he is alluding too.

Just a few guys that came to mind.  

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

Was this the next shoe to drop?

I cannot imagine this is what Banner/Glazer are referring to. He's not a top player and the compensation isn't more than the Hopkins deal.

If you're a believer in the Julio trade idea though, Atlanta obviously could recoup some picks after this trade.