Hopkins to ARZ

There are 2 possibilities that would make me okay with this:

1) We are trading for OBJ

2) We already have an agreement in place to move up for Ceedee Lamb/Jerry Jeudy on draft night

If not I will be sick that we didn't end up with Hopkins.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Seemingly we could have beaten that offer. I guess if it comes out that they refused to trade within the AFC that's one thing. But I find it hard to believe a 1st and change couldn't have gone it done considering what Arizona gave up. For the best WR in the NFL it's a no brainer. Unless we have something else planned.

I don't think there's any reason to believe O'Brien was looking at the trade in a rational state of mind so there's no reason to assume offering more than Arizona did would have gotten the deal done.

Just now, HappyDays said:

There are 2 possibilities that would make me okay with this:

1) We are trading for OBJ

2) We already have an agreement in place to move up for Ceedee Lamb/Jerry Jeudy on draft night

If not I will be sick that we didn't end up with Hopkins.

I’d rather OBJ. 

trading up for a WR in the draft is very bad move to me, imo

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Cmon Cee Dee Lamb! Fall baby fall

I have been local against trading up in this class, but this does seem like it could help push the big three down a bit. Also, if some of these linemen are unobtainable, it's likely the Jets may pass on WR as well in order to get line help.

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

We love the front office these days.

Yet we hate them when they DON'T make a blockbuster move? 

Gotta have the long-play view. They do, we don't. Trust the BeaneMcDTrustability Factory.

Getting Hopkins wouldn't be a long play view?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

I have been local against trading up in this class, but this does seem like it could help push the big three down a bit. Also, if some of these linemen are unobtainable, it's likely the Jets may pass on WR as well in order to get line help.

no doubt the Jets with take a OT, no one wants to play for gase