Hopkins to ARZ

3 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

3...well, ok, but this guy has a lot of miles on him.....maybe only a season or two left.

Even if this were true (it's not), the Bills biggest Super Bowl window is the next two seasons. We should be all over this if true. Use 2 1sts if necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I hope we're all over this.

I dont think the asking price will be as high as some here are willing to offer. Texans obviously want to move him to free up cap space ($15M/yr). I think that might knock his price down to a 2nd and another pick. Or at least I can dream.

You are insane. The price will be higher. Likely 2 firsts plus a second or third. Also, I think a team will jump on it. I know I would if I were the Bills. 

1 minute ago, dje85 said:

You are insane. The price will be higher. Likely 2 firsts plus a second or third. Also, I think a team will jump on it. I know I would if I were the Bills. 

I love Hopkins. He's been the guy I've always dreamt of for a Bills WR. But 2 1sts and more is too high a price to pay.

Although it might be easier to pay that now that we are drafting in the 20s and not top-10 anymore.

I'd feel good about this years 1st and 2021 2nd as mentioned above. Anything more is falling into O'Brien's "trap".

• Like (+1) 1

I can’t see any real smoke behind this, he is the entire offense over there. They would be insane to let him out the door. 
I would happily send two 1st round picks for him. Very few truly elite game changing talents not playing quarterback in this game who can literally takeover a game and he is one of them. Nothing would help Allen’s development more than having a guy you can literally throw to in any scenario even when double covered and he’ll go get that ball for you. Hopkins would transform this offense 

3 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Beane seemed to kick the tires hard on AB last year, if he could land Hopkins for a high draft pick this year we would be In the drivers seat in the AFCE.  

Please, for the love of God Beane, do your black magic, pick up your phone, call Bill O’Brien and swindle him out of Nuk!!!

He is one dude that i would be totally behind the Bills getting he is a great player on & off the field, he's not a prime donna just does his job & doesn't run his mouth just a all around good person from anything i've ever seen & i believe he would fit exactly what the Bills need all around !

Great veteran leadership, great team guy, & a huge target for Allen & his progression nit sure of his age but the duds still produces & that's what matters !! 

Sick him Beaney boy !! 

IF he is available, and that's a VERY BIG if, the price tag is going to be astronomical.  You're not just talking #22.  You're talking this year's first, next year's first, and probably at least another 2 or 3 on top of it.  You're talking about arguably the best WR in the league.  You want him, you're going to have to pay for him.  And that's if this report even has some merit to it.

Edited by sven233