Bills linked to CB Chris Harris as the Tampering window Opens

MAJBobby

20 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

He is great. But why? I thought we were set at CB with White, Wallace, Norman, T. Johnson, Neal etc.

Remember that feeling you had when Tre was laying on the ground during the Steelers game? 

We have one proven, legit starting outside corner right now. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Remember that feeling you had when Tre was laying on the ground during the Steelers game? 

We have one proven, legit starting outside corner right now. 

You make two separate points:

1. Remember the feeling when Josh Allen had to leave the field after the hit by Jonathan Jones. By your logic, we should be active in the QB market as well.

2. Unlike the QB situation above - we do need at least two CBs on the field all the time. Likely you are not convinced Wallace / Norman will cut it and so would like Harris. That argument can be valid (I disagree but can see the logic).

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

1. Remember the feeling when Josh Allen had to leave the field after the hit by Jonathan Jones. By your logic, we should be active in the QB market as well.

2. Unlike the QB situation above - we do need at least two CBs on the field all the time. Likely you are not convinced Wallace / Norman will cut it and so would like Harris. That argument can be valid (I disagree but can see the logic).

You do realize the difference ... and yes to both 

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

We should make an attempt to bolster the backup QB position. It is the most important position on the field.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Someone else said it in another thread last week, we have to build a team this year that can stop Mahomes. By having the best secondary in the nfl, that certainly gives us a shot. Depth is key and the nickle corner is very important in this defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

Someone else said it in another thread last week, we have to build a team this year that can stop Mahomes. By having the best secondary in the nfl, that certainly gives us a shot. Depth is key and the nickle corner is very important in this defense. 

I done said it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Not a fan honestly.  Our secondary was fine last year and we are bringing the core group back.  

This isn’t where I want to be spending our money 

I agree, josh is washed up but with the defense we have he can fit in like Sherman was to Seattle,  spend money on the offensive side 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

The best offense...

Conversely...

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Maybe they should've gave bill obrien a call rather than focusing on more defense....

They probably did. But I'm sure O'Brien wanted him out of the conference. Would have looked really bad to face the Bills in the playoffs again with Hopkins catching TD's against them.