Vegas Draft Event Cancelled and the Draft will not be a public event, Only televised.

MAJBobby

:(

Understandable. I was really looking forward to going to Las Vegas for this.

Will the NFL attempt to have the draft in Las Vegas next year, and move Cleveland to 2022?

Edited by Mark Vader

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Ummm not quire accurate title 

The NFL has cancelled its public events surrounding the draft in Las Vegas, but still plans to hold it (and televise it) April 23-25, as scheduled.

@MAJBobby

Fixed the title

15 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Change the title - it won’t have a public audience but it will still be aired to the public! Big distinction!

Done

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

How are teams going to run their War room.

Seems most have 50+ people in that room during the draft.

It’s a recommendation, also I believe they said it doesn’t apply to normal business situations etc. The draft is normal NFL business. They’ll have plenty of room to “ socially distance “ themselves. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

It’s a recommendation, also I believe they said it doesn’t apply to normal business situations etc. The draft is normal NFL business. They’ll have plenty of room to “ socially distance “ themselves. 

Now that doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

Whats the difference between spending 10 hours in the same building with 50+ people working and spending 2 hours at a bar with 50+ people. 

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Awesome. Glad it’s not postponed 

Yeah same here! I had read rumors that it may be postponed until May or June.

It’ll be interesting to see how everything is set up, from draft parties to the war room (as mentioned above) etc. I wonder if it will all be modified? 

I feel like It still could get postponed though.

Edited by BillsFan4

Just now, CountDorkula said:

Whats the difference between spending 10 hours in the same building with 50+ people working and spending 2 hours at a bar with 50+ people. 

Not much, but there’s business to be done. Life must go on. I think this is a sensible compromise. You don’t need a live audience for the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

Good I hate it being open to public, all the booing was annoying.

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

The people you work with every day you know where they are, I have no idea where a bunch of drunk idiots came from.