RBs Jordan Howard, Lamar Miller reportedly FA targets for Bills (update - Howard to Miami)

Just now, BigBuff423 said:

Howard would have been nice, but really - IMHO - a luxury get at FA. Honestly, between WR and RB, this Draft can produce Day 1 starters through 3 Rounds, maybe 4. I completely understand the need to have Diggs come in for a 1st round pick, makes total sense and very good value at this point. However, spend too much money on a RB when a very good RB can be had in the 3rd or 4th round, or heck, if you really want one, get him in the 2nd. 

I'd think another DE, CB and OT would be targets at this point. Draft WR / RB / S would be priorities after that and maybe LB or CB depth. But money on a RB like Gordon, just doesn't compute in my mind. 

Give me Peyton Barber and Draft a quick change of pace receiving RB all day long and then sign Chris Harris and Bulaga or another RT the Bills love and Griffen for depth / situational pass rush. 

I don't think the Bills will sign a starting caliber RT. I believe they are fine with Ford/Ty combo as they drafted Ford high and his play improved as the year went on. I think DT or CB is the last significant piece they add.