RBs Jordan Howard, Lamar Miller reportedly FA targets for Bills (update - Howard to Miami)

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

This regime has shown a desire to have a vet RB in place. I would be surprised if they don’t add one to replace Gore. 

I did just look at his stats, he ran for 1300 yards in 2016 and 1100 yards in 2017 and he is only gonna be 26 when the season starts so maybe it wouldn't be too bad

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not thrilled with this.

The people here in Philthadelphia aren't all that keen on him.

no fumbles last year. 4.4 per carry, 25 years old. he can catch the ball well too. great backup to devin imo. doubt he costs much either.

• Like (+1) 8

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Why could he not fill the RB2 role

I'm hoping we draft a rb in round 2-3. Wouldn't be mad with Jordan as #2, but someone like Akers would be an upgrade imo. And on a rookie contract. This would push Jordan to #3. Ideal for me.

I would love this signing.  Probably in the range of what Tevin Coleman got last year, maybe just a touch less.  Fair value is probably in the 4 million dollar per year range.

2yr/8million would be a good contract for Howard.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Screw Howard. Give me Drake.

Drake is going to be one of the top paid running backs in the league before its said and done. 

• Like (+1) 1

The less holes you go into the draft with the better. Makes it all that much easier to take BPA. I think whatever vet the Bills bring in, wouldn't prevent them from taking another back in this class,.

Another back I'd like to see Buffalo pursue.

Edited by BillsFan17
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I would love this signing.  Probably in the range of what Tevin Coleman got last year, maybe just a touch less.  Fair value is probably in the 4 million dollar per year range.

2yr/8million would be a good contract for Howard.

Drake is going to be one of the top paid running backs in the league before its said and done. 

Yep Drake wants to be a #1 RB and paid like one. Howard is also younger. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1