3800 people got on a cruise ship

3800 people got on a cruise ship Sunday in Miami, without testing and without testing equipment on board. 

This makes it very clear that THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IS A TOTAL FAILURE.

A few folks who obviously had superior intelligence refused to board.

There should be a survey done on this group before it is too late to determine what schools they attended, if any, federal funding should be immediately stopped and all grads should be stripped of their degrees.

Just sayin'.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

3800 people got on a cruise ship Sunday in Miami, without testing and without testing equipment on board. 

There should be a survey done on this group before it is too late to determine what schools they attended, if any, federal funding should be immediately stopped and all grads should be stripped of their degrees.

Just sayin'.

Your overreaction is precious.  LAMP!

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Just sayin'.

Norwalk virus has been around since 1974.  But only NOW you're going apeshit over stupid people going on cruises?

I'm with the OP. Some people are crazy. I heard on the radio yesterday that 73 men got on a ship in the Bay area. They were yelling something like "We're calling everyone to ride along to another shore, where we can laugh our lives away and be free once more!"

It was creepy. But it had a nice beat.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

she turned out to be the party machine

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm with the OP. Some people are crazy. I heard on the radio yesterday that 73 men got on a ship in the Bay area. They were yelling something like "We're calling everyone to ride along to another shore, where we can laugh our lives away and be free once more!"

It was creepy. But it had a nice beat.

Brandy, you're a fine girl

what a good wife you would make

I'm getting closer to my home (repeat 85 times)