Who is going to be the big FA signing for the Bills come tomorrow?

Reader is really the only "big" name we've heard the Bills linked to (not that we can't be working in stealth mode), and I'd be happy to bring him in and upgrade the D-line. 

As for Hopkins, if the rumors are true, they've got to at least inquire. He'd be such a massive upgrade to this offense. 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Hopkins > any unknown in this drafting day.... despite the hype. 

It won’t take two 1st rounders either, IMO..... Again, why are people concerned with the cap with the amount of availability the Bills have?

I agree. Elite guys like that are rarely, if ever, available. But there will be many bidders for him. It would be fantastic for the Bills to get him.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Hopkins > any unknown in this drafting day.... despite the hype. 

It won’t take two 1st rounders either, IMO..... Again, why are people concerned with the cap with the amount of availability the Bills have?

It's not the cap, it's the capital. This is a young team and and yes, it most likely will take two first rounders to get Hopkins. If Allen has a great year this year and rounds out his passing game, then you make a move like this in 2021. There are too many ?? with this offense right now.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

It's not the cap, it's the capital. This is a young team and and yes, it most likely will take two first rounders to get Hopkins. If Allen has a great year this year and rounds out his passing game, then you make a move like this in 2021. There are too many ?? with this offense right now.

A guy like Hopkins answers a lot of offensive questions.

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

It would be absolutely foolish to trade for Hopkins when this draft is so deep with YOUNG, talented receivers. IF Josh Allen was 100% the franchise QB here it would be a different story but you can't pull a Sammy Watkins when he still has a lot more to prove in the passing game. I hope that is the case at the end of this year but I don't think it is the case right now. Be smart about free agency while building up the line, adding a RB, adding another WR that won't break the bank, and adding 2 more WR in the draft.

How many of those rookies are projected to be future hall of famers and are ALREADY among the two or three best WR's in the game?

BTW, do both. Trade for Hopkins and draft a good WR too.

Edited by MJS