Justin Jefferson at #22

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

More and more he’s becoming my guy at #22. Very deep WR class but I have serious concerns about Shenault and Higgins and it’s too early for Aiyuk.

JJ has it all in his locker, blocks his butt off and still has room to grow. I’m going to bat for him!

As long as he can rush the passer I'll take him :)

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

The value at pick #22 (BPA) is CB. If anyone says it is the tier 2 WRs, you guys are Doug Whaley pushing talent up the board

It is also one of the best WR's in years......and we are about to put out a HUGE contract to Tre White

No friggen way on corner....which Beane manages to find at the 7 eleven

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It is also one of the best WR's in years......and we are about to put out a HUGE contract to Tre White

No friggen way on corner....which Beane manages to find at the 7 eleven

I'm not advocating it, but player value at #22 lines up to CB. Just is what it is...

Just now, John from Riverside said:

While I dont agree with trading down at all and think a guy like Higgins, Claypool, Jefferso, Aiyuk all fall in the range.....

Are you advocating trade down?

if you want a tier 2 WR, yeah you should. A better bet would be to draft the CB and move up in RD2 for the WR.

I have zero issues with locking down the back end of our Defense, this is not my preference, but if you are not inclined to move up to secure elite talent, then you ride the BPA train and these CBs actually look damn good! Saftey could also be a pick here, especially if you plan to let Poyer walk.

28 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

if you want a tier 2 WR, yeah you should. A better bet would be to draft the CB and move up in RD2 for the WR.

I have zero issues with locking down the back end of our Defense, this is not my preference, but if you are not inclined to move up to secure elite talent, then you ride the BPA train and these CBs actually look damn good! Saftey could also be a pick here, especially if you plan to let Poyer walk.

You are insinuating that a "tier 2 WR" in this draft would someone now develop into a number 1 option on this team

That is not a good assumption....not this year

29 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

This is the right way to think about the draft-- don't reach, get someone in the top basket/tier still available. That's why I want them to trade up.

Saying CB is BPA before the draft not even knowing who is on the board doesn't make a bit of sense. They will take BPA according to THE BUFFALO BILLS board not some draft guru and Beane himself has said on plenty of occasions that if BPA is close between a player that also tends to be a position of need, then  he'll go that route.

• Like (+1) 1