COSTCO & WEGMANS today

Marv's Neighbor

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Since we are under 14 day self-quarantine after getting home from Europe on Saturday, we have to do online shopping (we did have friends offer to shop for us and drop off in our foyer, but we hate to impose).

Dash's suspended delivery. Tops was a Monday (late) delivery when we started the order, and we were pushed to a Tuesday morning delivery by the time we completed our order. Whole Foods had no delivery times available, and I just checked my cart again and the "No delivery windows available. Please come back later." message is still up. ?‍♂️

damn best of luck to you 

at the grocery store yesterday, friend had someone cut in line ahead wearing a full hazmat with massive respirator and a handcart of a normal grocery basket

i won't forward the picture as it might frighten you too much

i suggested he pinch the airpipe for a few seconds next time

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

at the grocery store yesterday, friend had someone cut in line ahead wearing a full hazmat with massive respirator and a handcart of a normal grocery basket

i won't forward the picture as it might frighten you too much

i suggested he pinch the airpipe for a few seconds next time

Adrian Monk?

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, mead107 said:

Dog food running low.  

Got my dog food today! Happy coincidence time......they are right next to Total Wine! 

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Better picture from same source:

de4d8d505f36c580bedea6b567e74525.jpg.pro

Did that result in a restraining order? Just curious.....

7 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Image result for Jennifer Coolidge

She needs some Spanx, or a cumberbun, or something......

8 hours ago, Irv said:

I read that Pennsylvania closed the state run liquor stores.  Kind of has me scratching my head.  Chinese Wuhan Virus should be power slammed through a burning table. 

Basically close all non essential businesses. Liquor stores are getting mobbed right now. I had a half day today, which allowed me to stock up on beer before it got too crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Basically close all non essential businesses. Liquor stores are getting mobbed right now. I had a half day today, which allowed me to stock up on beer before it got too crazy.

Liquor laws vary greatly by state, but the 3 states I’ve lived in the last few decades sell beer AND wine at grocery stores. (Although SC used to have mini bottles of liquor in bars, so backwoods!) That works for me. Wine only in liquor store would require far more planning, and a shift to more beer and less wine. That messed me up on recent trips back to WNY for games. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Liquor laws vary greatly by state, but the 3 states I’ve lived in the last few decades sell beer AND wine at grocery stores. (Although SC used to have mini bottles of liquor in bars, so backwoods!) That works for me. Wine only in liquor store would require far more planning, and a shift to more beer and less wine. That messed me up on recent trips back to WNY for games. 

PA only began selling wine and beer in grocery stores around 2 years ago. Prior to that you had to go to the state store to get liquor and wine. It was a whole system that made no sense.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

08b752760d903549ba7bcdd8b078d4a8.jpg

A recession obviously leads to a shortage of material for clothing. 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:15 AM, Nextmanup said:

Did some grocery shopping myself recently.

Took a few pics.

35-595x1024.jpg

hot_women_do_grocery_shopping_too_640_13

45cc3a80b5216c9cb3e9df8bd4a339f4.jpg

b6aa12cf47ba8f096d46323c78097dfa--fitnes

The top one looks like she has a splint down her back to keep her from falling on her face, although she'd bounce back up.

Edited by Formerly Allan in MD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.