Snoop Dogg Country Songs

Gugny

Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, but I heard this for the first time just the other day.

Snoop is hilarious.  And he's a better singer than any of these new "real" country stars (like Luke Bryan, for example - that dude cannot sing).

But wait .. there's MORE!!!

Here's one with Snoop and Willie ...

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Looks like I'm pretty late to this party, but I heard this for the first time just the other day.

Snoop is hilarious.  And he's a better singer than any of these new "real" country stars (like Luke Bryan, for example - that dude cannot sing).

But wait .. there's MORE!!!

Here's one with Snoop and Willie ...

Lord have mercy.....can you imagine how much weed was smoked during that collaboration?

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

Thanks for contributing nothing relevant/polluting the thread.  You need a ***** hobby.  Go the ***** away.

Your not gonna die.     Fire up a Marlboro and pull yourself together 

Edited by Teddy KGB

Quick, funny story, only loosely related to the thread. A few years back I ran a Top 40 radio station in Concord NH. We had good rep with the record labels so we would get artists to come up our way twice a year to do showcase concerts. Now we wouldn't get superstars. Usually up and comers. Well one Christmas show we got a rapper named Baby Bash. By the time he played our show, he had the #1 song on the charts. 

Bash was touring in a bus which they parked behind the theater. On the other side of that driveway was the Concord Police HQ.  So the opening acts are playing, the house is full, everything is going great. I'm looking for my music director so I head backstage and someone said he was hanging with Bash. So I go out the back door to the tour bus and see clouds of billowing ganj smoke from the windows. No one told the guys every cop in town was 30 feet away. All I thinking is this guy...and my music director... are getting busted any second.

Long story short, either the cops have no sense of smell or they cut me a break. Bash goes on, kicks ass, 800 listeners go home happy, no one gets busted. I can laugh now but I was fudging my undies at the time.

• Like (+1) 1