Fluff piece. NFL.com likes Josh Allen

Gotta like a fluff piece about our QB, ?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MJS said:

Funny they say he needs to cut down on his running. Did they say the same for Lamar Jackson?

We read that a lot. Allen has a unique running style in that he’s big, strong and agile. There’s really no other QB to compare him to. Rather than do their homework, the National narrative is that he’ll get beaten up over time and have to resort to pocket passer, ala Randall Cunningham, Mike Vick, etc. Roman Gabriel took on defenders to his last day and he was nowhere near as agile. Juss sayin’.

55 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We read that a lot. Allen has a unique running style in that he’s big, strong and agile. There’s really no other QB to compare him to. Rather than do their homework, the National narrative is that he’ll get beaten up over time and have to resort to pocket passer, ala Randall Cunningham, Mike Vick, etc. Roman Gabriel took on defenders to his last day and he was nowhere near as agile. Juss sayin’.

I almost see it as racial stereotypes for QB's. White QB's are supposed to stay in the pocket and throw. Black QB's are supposed to escape the pocket and run. Josh Allen doesn't fit the stereotypes.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, MJS said:

I almost see it as racial stereotypes for QB's. White QB's are supposed to stay in the pocket and throw. Black QB's are supposed to escape the pocket and run. Josh Allen doesn't fit the stereotypes.

Yes, this thought fits the narrative.  I think Allen reminds me of a fast tight End, when he gets in the open field...one that has some moves.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Cam Newton was a bigger running QB and he got worn down.

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

Yes, this thought fits the narrative.  I think Allen reminds me of a fast tight End, when he gets in the open field...one that has some moves.

There’s your answer:  Allen to TE so the Bills have a six pack to select from, send all the draft picks to NE for Brady.  ?

(Don’t worry, not Covid.  Just insanity.)