Under the Radar Wish list

Happy Saturday, I am curious to hear about some of the under the radar players you guys are hoping for. Someone you haven't heard much about or you think people haven't put a lot of thought into.Those seem to be the guys that end up actually latching onto the Bills (Poyer, Spain, etc) 

Anyone on your wish list?

41 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

How about Carlos Hyde or Lamar Miller? Either one of them would be an improvement over Gore at this point. You’d still probably draft a guy but I think either would quietly be nice additions.

Not bad options.  Hyde just rejected a contract offer from Houston and may be looking for more than Beane will be willing to pay. Both of these guys are more than capable.

Draft: Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin. I think he should be in play at 22. He’s the bruiser we want and he’s fast too. Singletary and Taylor would be an unstoppable running combo. I think you add some maulers in the draft and free agency to open some holes for these guys and we morph into a power run offense and bring Allen along slowly.

Free Agency: Vic Beasley. I hear that Shaq is going to be re-signed. I think you plug Beasley in behind Jerry Hughes and Shaq Lawson as a rotational mainstay and draft a guy like Kenny Willekes or Alton Robinson in the third round. DE would go from being a weak area on the team to a strong focal point.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

How about Carlos Hyde or Lamar Miller? Either one of them would be an improvement over Gore at this point. You’d still probably draft a guy but I think either would quietly be nice additions.

I like Hyde, but I don’t want him. We need speed at rb

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I like Hyde, but I don’t want him. We need speed at rb

I think that there will be 2 added. It’s going to be one of each. If you sign the speed you’ll draft a bigger back. If you sign the bigger back you’ll draft the speed (someone like Darrynton Evans or Anthony McFarland).

• Like (+1) 1

I hear Aldon Smith is trying to come back. 
30 years old. Suspended cause he’s a meathead. New CBA is supposed to be lenient on some of the discipline. 
Leave the stupid “he doesn’t fit the process” stuff out the door. “The process” is dead after year two. They instilled the process and work ethic they want. Players buy in or leave. He’s the perfect target these guys like. Cheap, prove it contract, and extremely high production in former years. 
Yannick and Judon and some of these guys aren’t going to be available, you could sign smith on the cheap and still draft a good prospect to pair with what we already have or may sign in free agency. If Smith sucks or gets in trouble AGAIN he’s a simple cut and keep it moving. If he has his act together he could be a 10 sack guy and fill that rusher we desperately need. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Who I want -vs- (under the radar wish)

QB (Chase Daniel, Keenum)

RB- Lamar Miller,  Isaiah Crowell (Chris Thompson)

WR-  Robby Anderson, Cobb  (Agholor)

TE - Hooper (Reed, McDonald)

RT- Williams, Buluga (Waddle, Velheer)

DE- Quinn, Armstead, Beasley, (Griffen)

DT- Harris (Maliek Collins, Jordan Phillips)

OLB-  Addison, DuPree (Jamie Collins, Bradham, Nassib)

ILB - Littleton (Kirksey,)

CB-  (Davontae Harris)

S-  (TreBoston)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that there will be 2 added. It’s going to be one of each. If you sign the speed you’ll draft a bigger back. If you sign the bigger back you’ll draft the speed (someone like Darrynton Evans or Anthony McFarland).

McFarland is good but injury prone.

I think RB Jordan Howard will be an excellent fit here, he only started 4 games but played in 10 last season for Philly but still managed over 500 yards, 4.4 yards per carry and 6 TD, only 1 season so far under 4 yards per carry and has never had less than 6 TD. I think because of the lack of playing time he can be had for a 1 year prove it deal.

I also think and I don't think they'd be under the radar but my wish list would definitely include either Jadaveon Clowney or Arik Armstead. If we cut Trent Murphy and lose Shaq Lawson we might also want to add Adrian Clayborn. he's not a huge stat guy but he gets a bunch of pressure.

My real under the rating signing would be backup QB, if there is ever a season to get a guy to be a solid backup to Allen I think that's Case Keenum. He's had a productive career. I don't think he's a guy you want starting a whole season but I think he'd be a heck of an upgrade over Barkley imo.